Greg Jennings vs Dwayne Bowe vs. Mike Wallace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Jennings vs Dwayne Bowe vs. Mike Wallace

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
So these guys are all slated to be FA next season. SOOOO, which one would you prefer?

Me? Jennings all the way and twice in Sundays.

But chance of Jennings coming loose are slim to none so in that case give me Bowe. He's a all around WR which is pretty important. He can go get balls in the endzone better than Wallace can, and is more than just a speed threat. Just a good damn WR IMO

Actually Green Bay might let Jennings walk only because he was injured last year and missed a few games and was injured at the beginning of camp and they might think he's starting to become fragile. Plus they have 6 WRs on the roster.

Mike Wallace isn't going anywhere. If I'm the Steelers and Wallace won't agree to a long term contract then I franchise him next year, make him play another season in Pitt or trade him to the highest bidder. Simple as that.

Bowe and draft a receiver like Hunter, Woods, or Allen.... Game Over

Any of the three would be a huge addition obviously. I think Wallace is the best of the three, but I also think he is the least likely to walk. Worst case he is a tag and trade like truth said. Jennings would be my next guy...and would possibly be the best fit for this squad personality wise, etc. I doubt GB lets him walk...but if Jordy puts up another year like he did last year and Cobb emerges, they might just entertain the idea of letting him go. Bowe would also be a good addition, Im just not as big of a fan of his as the other two. Still a big time playmaker though

Bowe and draft a receiver like Hunter, Woods, or Allen.... Game Over

973790_o-1.gif

Greg Jennings is the most realistic option from what I have been reading. He certainly fits with what Philbin wants to do, and all indications out of Green Bay are that he won't be back with the Packers in 2013.

Aaron Rodgers gave an interview just recently in which he all but admitted that Jennings won't be back due to the number of guys who will need new contracts from the Packers this coming offseason.

Would take Jennings any day over Bowe. Watched Bowe take so many plays off in traffic and leaving his QB hanging to dry, he's a bum from what I have seen when watching him play

Wow, the 2012 season is just starting and people are already talking off-season

Back
Top Bottom