Greg Randall CUT .. Should fins go after him?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Randall CUT .. Should fins go after him??

KATSKAN said:
Didn't Randall already have a visit before the draft and we didn't want him?

He did visit, but I think we had an intrest in him and were just beaten to it by the 49ers. The FO may well take a long look at him.

well then why do you think they cut him after they JUST signed him? there has to be a reason...

The 49ers said that they have a lot of depth at that position and they need lineman to play other positions and randall isnt capable of fulfilling those positions, so they wanted to make it fair to him and cut him so that he can sign with another team.

I saw it as Randall versus Carey, if we would have signed Randall back then it could've changed the outlook on the draft. Hopefully we're better off with the draft pick. The line still seems heavily unproven, but I think Rick has made up his mind that we're going with what we have now.

When he was with the Pats a couple of years ago, he was not very good. He started before Belicheck purged the Pete Carroll trash and this guy was part of it. He lacks aggressiveness and has poor feet.

He started on a Super Bowl team and then got beat out the following TC. What does that tell you? I guess if you are desparate for depth, maybe he's worth a look. But you better hope he doesn't have to play.

Back
Top Bottom