Greg Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Robinson

moley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i didnt see much of the auburn missouri game [time difference ] and certainly havnt seen him during the season

but on one drive i did see last night [auburns 1st td drive] he looked hell of a left tackle ,so strong ,he bassically threw his guy 5 yards backwards on one run play

any one got any info on him ,draft stock ,will he enter the draft in 2014?? and will he be there around pick 20 for us to consider ? or was i just fortunate to see that one drive and he isnt that good or not a good fit for us??

any thoughts anyone?

He's a RS Sophomore so he doesn't have to come out, but if he enters he has a shot to be a first rounder.

Slimm mentioned him a while back - said he prefers him to Kouandjio. Dude is NASTY no doubt. He'd be the OT I covet - if he comes out.

i forgot to mention saw him get to the 2nd level on blocks as well !!!

Well I mentioned how much I liked the kid weeks ago in the 'Tackles in the Draft' thread.... I do prefer him to Kouandjio. He's an absolute freak of an athlete that completely dominates on film in both the run game and pass protection. Still has tremendous upside as a RS Sophomore.

Reminds me a lot of Tyron Smith when he came out of USC. Robinson is that type of prospect. Has the talent to go top 10 if he declares early. I love the kid... and that's coming from a Bama guy.

Looks like a guard to me at this time. He mauls and is athletic, plays nasty, but there isn't much there in terms of pass blocking.

I think he's one of the top 3 tackles when it's all said and done if he declares (he's weighing his options). He just has some great natural power and good feet. He's at the top of my Dolphins wish list.

Back
Top Bottom