Gregg Rosenthal calls out Omar over Wallace criticism | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gregg Rosenthal calls out Omar over Wallace criticism

The kicker is that say Wallace had 5 TDs in camp already.....all over 50 yds......what would people say?

"It's early in Training Camp. It doesn't matter until it counts."

The kicker is that say Wallace had 5 TDs in camp already.....all over 50 yds......what would people say?

"It's early in Training Camp. It doesn't matter until it counts."

Heck when Tannehill did throw a TD to Wallace yesterday Omar said it didnt count lol

If true that should be the end of his career :lol:

Said it was broken coverage so didnt count in his book.

I don't dislike Omar like some do around here, but I do hate how he talks about Tannehill, he clearly has an agenda.

I don't dislike Omar like some do around here, but I do hate how he talks about Tannehill, he clearly has an agenda.

So in an actual NFL game I suppose the refs will say the TD didn't count b/c of the busted play. Too bad for us.

Worst thing is the other guys that are left don't really update much, so I have to put up with all his crap on Twitter to get a bit of info... I miss Ben Volin.

It's frustrating having a beat reporter who doesn't know **** about football covering your team. Sun-Sentinel can't do any better than Kelly? Really?

Wow that's a very direct shot at Omar. Can't believe a national writer would take such a straight shot at a beat writer. Bet Omar is fuming.

On another note, Greg should be careful, i mean Omar is an attempted murderer.

BNx_GLkCMAE2IJJ.png

3sypxk-1.jpg

That's his shtik. He says things to rile the fans up so the read his garbage and follow him. He gets more threads on finheaven than any other reporter, so clearly people are reading his articles so he gets to keep his job. I would liken him more to that guy at the carnival that sits over a vat of water heckling the crowd while people hurl baseballs at him. There is always a big crowd surrounding that act and unfortunately that's what journalism is today.

Back
Top Bottom