Grimes signs with Tampa Bay and they put Miko in check... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grimes signs with Tampa Bay and they put Miko in check...

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
As part of the deal, it seems, Miko had to get rid of all social media.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/11/miko-grimes-deletes-her-twitter-brent-grimes/

Andrew AbramsonVerified account@AbramsonPBP 40m40 minutes ago
Andrew Abramson Retweeted Adam Beasley
That was part of his deal with the Bucs. Miko Grimes had to be erased from existence

https://twitter.com/AdamHBeasley/status/708350478057390080

@adamhbeasley have we asked @ArmandoSalguero for comment?

But no Miko...you weren't part of the problem at all. LMAO!

You can't change human nature. We can only swim against the tide for so long before we tire from the effort and our natural personality seeps back in.

That (attention) whore who thinks the world is waiting for her utterances will soon enough succumb - maybe initially taking shots at the Fins rather than the Bucs, but either way, reflecting poorly on TB and hopefully invalidating the contract. Too many "haters" anxious to narc her out as soon as she ventures back into the twitter, instagram, facebook type social media cesspool. No way she voluntarily agreed to be muzzled, so already there's resentment building up towards TB. It should be interesting.

To be fair Jeff Darlington done her a huge solid by putting her back in her box though a big pity as I'll miss her making a tit out of herself now that she's not Dolphin related.

So what are they going to do when she activates her fb, twitter, im, etc?

Good for Tampa. I wish we did the same when we signed Brent.

Miko is responding to this claim through her muse, Omar...

16m
omarkelly Miko has a response....
"the Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! they wouldnt DARE ask me to delete my twitter! i deleted my twitter bc i didn't want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) made them all look STUPID! who doesnt want a pro bowl corner thats doing **** NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! men lie! women lie! stats lie! the media lies! u know whats undefeated? FILM!!! we are HAPPY and i dont feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. ill be back very soon and ill be the same supportive, dedicated, truthful bitch i was before i left!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0sFQNhZl3769Gx9cIExHOwFArb_TB0NDKbjU0/

That's just awful......when your wife is such a distraction that your new contract is contingent on her deleting her social media accounts. He should have put her in check last year, he might still be a Dolphin.

And then Brent was released from bucs cause miko broke contract. Just waiting for that to happen

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Anyone who believes that Miko voluntarily jettisoned her social media accounts (where, in her mind, she was the queen of the world) probably also believes she is a woman of high character.

And Omar being her voice to the world. Wow. If that doesn't show you Omar's character, and how much he was feeding into the Fins dysfunction, nothing will.

LD

Good, hope she hates it up there in that dump.

Back
Top Bottom