Gronk suspended one game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

I guess is ok to post it here cause we're playing the pats so it is Dolphins related. Even without him I'm not holding my breath. BB uses whoever he has and beats you with it. Still, a little break for our LB's?

NFL suspended Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski one game for violating its player-safety policy.

Ozzy rules!!

It might make a difference in beating up Brady more. We won't win but we beat the snot out of him in the first game. I'd love to hit him even more.
well with bennett hurt, the TE would be out of the question. That helps the LB's coverage simpler and maybe helps pass rush a bit. Maybe we can send an extra guy. still will have problems with amendola and cooks and their backs out the backfield

well with bennett hurt, the TE would be out of the question. That helps the LB's coverage simpler and maybe helps pass rush a bit. Maybe we can send an extra guy. still will have problems with amendola and cooks and their backs out the backfield

I know they are better than us and will likely win but I love seeing Tommy Boy pick himself up and go straight to the official to complain. In the last game it got to the point where that's all I was looking for. We hit him a lot, word is he missed practice 2 days (he's been nursing an Achilles) but his left arm was also heavily wrapped.

It might make a difference in beating up Brady more. We won't win but we beat the snot out of him in the first game. I'd love to hit him even more.
It might......

Back
Top Bottom