Gronk suspended one game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

I don’t care if we’re 0-15. Living up here in NewEngland, I ALWAYS want the Fins to beat the Pats. Every little bit helps.

Yup and beat up Tommy Boy. I live here too, it's so obnoxious. What's funny about this is Patriots fans think there team is more righteous than all of the others on top of being great. Pretty much anybody who hits Brady after he releases a pass, penalty, fine or not, is a dirty player.

I don't know if that's enough to save them from backlash. Watch them knees, boys.

It'll be interesting to see if the Bills retaliate in any way in a few weeks, though I doubt they will.

NFL was quick to hand out a 2 game suspension for a lame fight between Crabtree and Talib, but only 1 game for a dirty attack on a defenseless player that causes a concussion (and could have been much worse) right in the middle of CTE being a huge issue? Have to assume that a lesser known player gets far more time off.

If we can beat the scumbags from NE and that somehow helps cost them home field advantage and leads to them not getting back to the Super Bowl then this season won't be a TOTAL loss.
not to mention knock Bradys ass out of action...cmon Suh

It'll be interesting to see if the Bills retaliate in any way in a few weeks, though I doubt they will.

NFL was quick to hand out a 2 game suspension for a lame fight between Crabtree and Talib, but only 1 game for a dirty attack on a defenseless player that causes a concussion (and could have been much worse) right in the middle of CTE being a huge issue? Have to assume that a lesser known player gets far more time off.

He should be suspended twice as many games as White misses because of the cheap shot. Is Goodell ever going to take CTE seriously? I don't even know if he realizes how precarious this whole head injury thing has gotten. Gotta be proactive or the result will be some watered down, minimal contact version of what we're used to.

We need to win no matter who's out there. Never look for a handout

So true and counter to what the league says it cares about..

I think Hogan probably will be back in the line up for Monday night.. out of the sling and I believe he started to practice..

Gronk will not appeal. The best game he can sit out would be against us.
He sure as heck isn't going to sit out the Pittsburg game when top record
and home field advantage could be up for grabs.

In the case Pittsburgh does beat the Pats, The Pats would need to win
the last 2 games against Buffalo and the Jets and hope Pittsburgh
can lose a game

If you want a good laugh then watch the little press conference they had with him where he whines and complains about all the penalties being called on them for ridiculous stuff as being the reason for his frustration.

A new england patriot complaining about ridiculous penalties being called against them......Perspective is a powerful thing.

Seriously!
I live in CT, which is also patriots country and the days after Miami beats the pats are glorious!
The days after pats beat Miami....not so glorious....

I don’t care if we’re 0-15. Living up here in NewEngland, I ALWAYS want the Fins to beat the Pats. Every little bit helps.

I’m surprised Gronk would do something like that. You would think he of all people, with his past of making his feelings known on cheap hits to his knees (be it legal or illegal) that he’d be the last person to do a cheap shot like that.

Back
Top Bottom