Gronk's WWE friend says it is only a matter of time before he joins WWE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk's WWE friend says it is only a matter of time before he joins WWE

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I can't remember where I posted that he would probably try for the WWE if he retired but since I can't find that thread I will just post it here.

Last Sunday night, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski provided a post-Super Bowl surprise by declining to commit to playing next year — and by reacting to retirement rumors with a very telling, “I don’t know how you heard about that.”

The night before the Super Bowl, Gronk’s wrestling pal, Mojo Rawley, dropped a hint about the star tight end’s future, when asked whether Gronkowski may take up wrestling.

“Are you kidding?” Rawley told TMZ. “It’s not a matter of if it’s a matter of when, come on now.”

Without taking a beat, however, Rawley supplied a caveat: “I don’t know, I can’t speak for him. Whatever he wants to do.”

If you watch the link in the article to the TMZ video Rawley says he wouldn't put anything past Gronk.

For me Gronk would be a hell of an addition to a WWE roster. The only concern is him staying healthy. The guy has a problem with in in pads. I can't imagine what might happen without those pads after he starts taking bumps. Or worse ends up in something like a Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/11/wrestling-pal-on-gronk-wwe-a-matter-of-when-not-if/

well he's already a millionaire and a big name so he can just get on a pseudo legends contract and wrestle sparingly for big money. He has no need to wrestle smaller shows or 300 times a year like all the other wrestlers who depend on their paycheck.

He's certainly got the personality to go on one of those things. He should go...would be nice to have him out of the division.

Back
Top Bottom