Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
The worst part of getting Tebow, besides the obvious, is that this place will be polluted with thousands of the worst kind of fans. The player fans. They wont be dolphin fans, they will simply be Tebow fans. You think the pom pom wavers are bad now. Wait if in fact we get Tebow. It will be disgusting with the amount of Tebow apologists and the Tebow cant do no wrong fans that will infiltrate this place

UGH

Yes,What's the worst that can happen..We win,we win..We loose,trade everything for Barkley next year.Just give Denver a 7th rounder.

They get Tebow, I stop being a Dolphins fan until he's gone, period. And if there is a valid source that says they are thinking of going after him it will then be crystal clear to me who in fact is pulling the strings, Ross. At that point I'll pitch in for that Fire our Owner billboard.

There's no way Philbin or Ireland would want a POS like Tebow as their QB. If Ross pushes for Tebow, and they don't agree with Ross, at that point both men if they have any standards, should quit.

6 ppl said yes?

WTF!

Do we have a black list on this site? Can we start one?

Geeze, I know Moore isn't ideal but how many more insults can the guy handle? Now a QB who can't throw to replace him?

yes but nothing more than a 4th Tebow can ball period

I would still want Moore to be the starter tho

I mentioned this in another thread.
The worst part of getting Tebow, besides the obvious, is that this place will be polluted with thousands of the worst kind of fans. The player fans. They wont be dolphin fans, they will simply be Tebow fans. You think the pom pom wavers are bad now. Wait if in fact we get Tebow. It will be disgusting with the amount of Tebow apologists and the Tebow cant do no wrong fans that will infiltrate this place

UGH​

Ross is all in for Tebow he can then put butts in the seats since thats all he cares about Maybe hoping to get Tebow was the plan all along

Personally, I don't think we trade for Tebow.

I think Jacksonville does and I think there is a chance they trade Blaine Gabbert to make it happen.

Will Ross force the Dolphins to trade for Tebow?

Now that Ross is left with nothing but egg on his face after this farcical attempt to "upgrade" the QB position and bring some excitement to the franchise, will Ross force Tim Tebow on the front office?

Ross recognizes that Tebow brings cameras to the team, and that seems to be his primary concern (more than winning). Tebow would give the Dolphins some media exposure and he would be able to pack the house with Gator fans.

I could definitely see Ross pulling this desperation move.

Back
Top Bottom