Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Ross would love it. The stands would be packed. And everybody would be talking about Tebow and the Dolphins. I doubt they would have to trade for him, Denver probably just cut him.

Would I accept a trade for Tebow? As a lifetime Dolphins fan, would I have a choice to not accept it?

Personally, I don't think we trade for Tebow.

I think Jacksonville does and I think there is a chance they trade Blaine Gabbert to make it happen.

Chad Henne has more trade value than Blaine Gabbert. Gabbert ****ing blows, why would Denver want him?

I know it's crazy, but I'd rather sell all a boatload picks for the number 1 pick than trade for Tebow. If nothing else will seal Ireland's fate, a trade for one of the worst passers in the game will. I hope he's smarter than that, but who knows.

Whether you like it or not, Tebow mania will be starting up again. And frankly, it sucks. Here is a simple yes no question. Would you accept Tim Tebow in a Trade? If yes, what would you trade for him.

Me, personally, **** no, others, especially those in FLA may disagree.

CRAP NO.........make the pain stop.........NO Tebow CRAP period :-(

How can anyone watch a game with Tebow as QB and think he's even a so so QB? The dude bounces more balls off the ground than he completes passes. I've even heard during practices more balls fall to the ground than he completes.

I don't understand.

Chad Henne has more trade value than Blaine Gabbert. Gabbert ****ing blows, why would Denver want him?

Nah Chad Henne doesn't have more value than Gabbert, Gabbert was #10 overall last year.

The Broncos liked him last year, worked him out on several occasions and what better guy to sit behind than Peyton Manning? I really think that is a trade we are going to see.

good luck running a timing and accuracy offense under philbin with a damn qb who completes passes at a 47 percent clip...good luck

i'm not accepting anything anymore with these morons...they're all garbage

If Tebow were smart he would request for his release outright and tell any team that he wants to go to KC or Oakland so that he can compete against the Broncos twice a year.

Can another off season help Tim
Tebow develop into any sort of a decent pocket passer? Can our offense be catered to make him a successful asset to this team?

I hope so. Because I voted yes. Tim Tebow would be something that would inject new life into this organization instantly. He is goin to make this team an attractive desination. And the morale he brings is second to none. Dammit I just wish he was a more polished quarterback.

I definitely expect this deal to get done. I just hope it's not a bust.

It seems like everything we fans want the front office does the exact opposite. Would not be surprised if they traded for Tebow. I'v seen some sad days as a Dolphins fan. That day would truly be the saddest.

The worst part of getting Tebow, besides the obvious, is that this place will be polluted with thousands of the worst kind of fans. The player fans. They wont be dolphin fans, they will simply be Tebow fans. You think the pom pom wavers are bad now. Wait if in fact we get Tebow. It will be disgusting with the amount of Tebow apologists and the Tebow cant do no wrong fans that will infiltrate this place

UGH

You mean there will actually be fans at the stadium?

Back
Top Bottom