Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
i think we will trade for tebow. the only problem with that is i think that philbin will have no say in the matter and his plans for his offense will have to change.

if philbin wants tebow here, so do i. at least we know we wont blow it in the 4th quarter like we always do since thats tebow time :-)

will Ross force Tim Tebow on the front office?

Even Ross is not this short sighted. Philbin will not run a college offense. Tebow was a one-year wonder on a bad team. Elway and the Broncos will be ever more cap-strapped as Manning decides he needs new weapons during his 3-year run. The dead cap money at the end of this deal will boggle the mind.

Can another off season help Tim
Tebow develop into any sort of a decent pocket passer? Can our offense be catered to make him a successful asset to this team?

I hope so. Because I voted yes. Tim Tebow would be something that would inject new life into this organization instantly. He is goin to make this team an attractive desination. And the morale he brings is second to none. Dammit I just wish he was a more polished quarterback.

I definitely expect this deal to get done. I just hope it's not a bust.

So wait... having the WORST starting QB (besides Gabbert) is going to make more Free Agents want to come here? Please explain

[video=youtube;zMK9FKMG3Nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc[/video]

i don't see jax going the tebow route with gabbert and now henne already there...if henne wasn't there i could see it more...i can absolutely see ross in an effort to put more butts in the seats telling ireland to go get tebow...and with an extra 3rd rounder i think thats exactly what they'd offer...

that said if jax did trade gabbert and we traded anything for him i would be done with this team...thats how dreadful that bum is...he's on a david garrard level signing for me

Hey Maybe Ireland can trade a 4th rd and get Tibow and trade him to Jacksonville for Henne.....

I hear he's pretty good lol...........probably come cheap to.....This organization is such a joke and yet still people being positive

Planet Earth = the Insane Asylum of the Universe

Trading for Tebow does not make sense from a football standpoint!!

Please stop with the trade for Tim Tebow garbage!! Philbin is going to install the west coast offense not some gimmick wildcat bs that the broncos had to package around tebow! do you think tebow could take Aaron Rodgers place and run that offense? it does not make any sense from a football standpoint, tebow CANNOT RUN THE WC OFFENSE! think people think!

You didn't want Alex Smith you now may get Tebow.

Problem is that it makes sense from a business standpoint and that's what Ross is all about. It will put fans in the seats and draw attention to the franchise. I don't want him....just saying that I see reasons why Ross would.

Back
Top Bottom