Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Do I want Tebow? No

Does Ross want Tebow to sell out his stadium? Hell Yes

It's not up to any of us. It's Ross' decision and if there is one thing I hope Ireland does right, that's convincing Ross not to. Ross needs to sell season tickets. There are more then 50,000 idiots walking around South Florida that know nothing about football other then Tebow plays QB. Those 50,000 will grab tickets just to see him.

John Elway pulls another come from behnid victory over Dan Marino...?

Amazing that John Elway pulled another 4th quarter nail bitter over Dan Marino and neither players are playing at this juncture.

I wish that Dan Marino would at least be open to come on to the Dolphins as a QB coach, which may attract some young players to come to this team.

Dan Marino has a great QB and football mind, and its a shame he doesn't give or share some of that talent and help the Dolphins organization, who in turn both gave he so much, yet treated him horribly when Jimmy Johnson and Dave Wannstedt destroyed this team.

It would be a great story line.

I'd love to see Dan Marino get a Super Bowl ring, even if its in another capacity, with the Dolphins.

d-1

If they would take a 7th rd pick for him and we installed a wildcat package for him then yes I would trade for him

[video=youtube;clKi92j6eLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE&feature=related[/video]
No, it does not make sense! Chewbacca defense...

so... you're saying your thought here was special enough to warrent a thread? no thanks.

They didn't want Flynn they will not want Gabbert.

I'm pretty sure all the yes votes in this thread were a mistake because the title of the thread is "Will Ross force the Dolphins to trade for Tebow?" but the poll question is "Would you accept a trade for Tebow to be Miami QB?"

So to clarify do I think Ross and Ireland are stupid enough to make the trade? Absolutely. Would I accept the trade? HELL NO.

John elway hardly ever beat the dolphins in his entire career, marino owned him

Back
Top Bottom