Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Everyone is missing how the pieces fall into place for Tebow to Jacksonville and Dolphins trade a 2nd for Henne! :lol:

If you are saying Gabbert sucks then what are you saying about the worse possible candidate to run a west coast offense?

The Jags lost huge over drafting some DT(and I'm not sure he is still a Jag or what his name is) instead of Tim Tebow. They could fill the stadium trading for him. IMO, that one poor decision was one big reason the former owner lost the team.

One of the many things that writers who work for NFL.com etc forget is that Tebow played HS football, in Jacksonville, he played college football in Gainesville and most fans in South Florida are for some reason, still fans for one of the college teams down there and are anything but Gator fans. Of course, a lot of people that live in South Florida are Yankees or worse.

[video=youtube;qNC8xRo9vXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNC8xRo9vXY[/video]

:tubes:

It's funny that the posters who think Ireland is doing a great job completely lose their **** at the prospect of bringing in Tebow. :lol:

not that im for acquiring tebow, but the stadium would be packed and 80% of florida homes would contain a dolphin tebow jersey. that will be ross' angle.

Those 28 of you who voted yes to Tebow. Do you realize he can't run a west coast offense, which required precision passing. I don't mean to be patronizing, but your new coaching staff is going to run a west coast offense. That is what they know.

Please God no, that will be the cherry on top for this horrendous off-season.

i predict Ross will want Tebow, hell he needs somebody in seats

i predict Ross will want Tebow, hell he needs somebody in seats

Can you imagine an offense not fitted to him, because Philbin is all about wco. Do you want to sit and watch baffoonary and the failure of another coaching staff? That is what you will witness.

Back
Top Bottom