Guess who's 2nd only to Brian Hartline in recieving yards so far... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's 2nd only to Brian Hartline in recieving yards so far...

LoneyROY7

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yup, you guessed it...it's Brandon Marshall w/ 496 yards and 3 TDs.

Am I the only wondering how good this team could be with Marsh AND Vontae still on the squad (two guys we basically gave away)?

No, we are better off without the likes of them. Haven't you watched the games? Didn't you see the attitude and commitment? That is a result of not having players like Davis and Marshall in the team.

No, we are better off without the likes of them. Haven't you watched the games? Didn't you see the attitude and commitment? That is a result of not having players like Davis and Marshall in the team.

talk about a statement made up out of thin air.

the whole storyline last year down the stretch after going 0-7 was... wow look how hard this team is fighting and playing. look at the commitment. never giving up. ect ect ect ect

BM and vontae were both there .... nothing wrong with the commitment last year... until it can be skewed to make us look good this year. then all bets are off

Vontae has been a ghost in Indy and Carroll is making strides. Not sure Vontae makes this team drastically better or worse.

talk about a statement made up out of thin air.

the whole storyline last year down the stretch after going 0-7 was... wow look how hard this team is fighting and playing. look at the commitment. never giving up. ect ect ect ect

BM and vontae were both there .... nothing wrong with the commitment last year... until it can be skewed to make us look good this year. then all bets are off

No your right, having Marshall screaming at Tannehill every time he passed to Bess or Hartline would sure have kept the current feeling in the team :rolleyes2: Things changed last year when a coach got sacked and people wanted to keep their jobs not because of a motivation for success. Marshall is a cancer and the first thing Philbin did was get rid of him. Davis is just a child who we couldn't rely on.

The knock on Marshall is he has never been on a winning team and when things get rough he doesn't show up. In the bears only loss he dropped a touchdown and was a ghost, however when there is no pressure he puts up stats. He isn't clutch, he isn't a gamer, he is just bonehead with rare athletic ability that thinks he is above the team, which is something Philbin didn't want with his team.

No your right, having Marshall screaming at Tannehill every time he passed to Bess or Hartline would sure have kept the current feeling in the team :rolleyes2:

Where was that last year? i remember a few spiked balls and one kicked ball... but making him out to be TO is a joke.

so this team wasn't committed or playing hard last year? come on now...

No thanks....Vontae is dog crap,,and I didn't want Marshall on this team.

Miami was 0-5 with Davis and Marshall at this point last season. They a good players, though Marshall is still one of the top at his position, but I am not sure the team really "misses" them. Marshall never would have meshed with a rookie quarterback.

I'm sure Tannehill would be thrilled if he tossed a ball to Brandon and he got pissed and threw it out of bounds.

Vontae wasn't in game shape until the midway point of the REGULAR season - unacceptable. Same thing this year, he looked awful the first few games, and now he's hurt.

B-Marsh dropped many TDs that could have put us ahead in a lot of games. I don't mind him being gone at all either.

Vontae for a 2 was an absolute steal...almost enough to keep JI around if we keep righting the ship

Where was that last year? i remember a few spiked balls and one kicked ball... but making him out to be TO is a joke.

so this team wasn't committed or playing hard last year? come on now...

Your right, if we had TO this season at least on the field I would expect him to be better for a rookie like Tannehill. And I don't like TO.

Miami was 0-5 with Davis and Marshall at this point last season. They a good players, though Marshall is still one of the top at his position, but I am not sure the team really "misses" them. Marshall never would have meshed with a rookie quarterback.
Exactly this, our secondary is actually playing better without Vonte IMO. And no way I want Marshall anywhere near Tannehill. You seem to forget Marshall carrying on like a little biatch at Henne (who was no good but you don't act like that in a team sport) or throwing Moore under the bus after the pro bowl. Marshall is a headcase, me type player and has no place on this team

Your right, if we had TO this season at least on the field I would expect him to be better for a rookie like Tannehill. And I don't like TO.

You're clearly very biased against Marshall. What evidence do you have of Marshall being unwilling to play for a rookie QB? The only QBs he's played with are Cutler, Henne, and Moore...none of which were rookies, so you have no real evidence to back your claim.

Back
Top Bottom