Gut Check | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gut Check

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Time for both the team AND the coaches AND the FANS to do a gut check.

Do us Phins have it inside of us to pull it together and play our best ball yet?

What a story that would be!.........Or we can let this pull us down like wimps. I think we should show this team what were made of!

I for one am gonna jump on the band wagon of the possibly the BEST ball team ever!..................GO PHINS!

I'm with you.

I'm still dazed and confused by this whole thing (although I'm glad I didn't hear about it till this morning). Part of me (the logic, the brains, etc) wants to throw in the towel, but the other part of me (the heart of a homer) doesn't.

So I'm on the bandwagon. Go FINS! Run (away) Ricky, Run (away).

Lu

pgsmelt said:
I for one am gonna jump on the band wagon of the possibly the BEST ball team ever!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

You guys will be lucky to win 6 games.

I feel like I've been stabbed in the back.

All that aside,at least Ricky gave us 2 good years.

I will become a Travis Minor/Leonard Henry homer now.

PatsFanTX said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

You guys will be lucky to win 6 games.

Honestly,the last time we went to the playoffs, Lamar Smith was handling the rock.

It is very negative right now, And why wouldn't it be? But in a week or two when camps and games start fans(including me) will gain some of our excitment back. The only positive(very very hard to find a positve) is this:

We now gain about $3.5 million in cap room. We can now sign Ogun and Chambers and possibly even McMichael to long-term deals. We can then use some of that money and sign a veteran RB for the league-minimum whether it be Stacy Mack or Trung Canidate.

Remember when Barry Sanders retired right before training camp? They actually won 3 more games without him. Doubt that will happen here, but maybe we might still be able to make some sort of run at a wild-card. I see 9-7 with a shot at 10-6. Before Ricky retiring, I picked 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom