GUYS!! NEWS FLASH!! We ARE NOT out of the wild card running if the scores hold up!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GUYS!! NEWS FLASH!! We ARE NOT out of the wild card running if the scores hold up!!!

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Denver and KC are on the verge of collapse. Jacksonville has pretty much taken the first Wild Card. The Jets are about to lose at home to Buffalo. We play the Bills and the Jets, and can easily beat both of them.

This has been a great week so far, with the exception of the Jags game.. But who cares they beat us anyways and have the tiebreaker on us.. I know it is a long shot, but WE CAN FINISH 9-7 and get the final seed!!

We would need Cincy to lose out and us to win out to have any real shot.

In my excitement I totally forgot about the damn Bungles :( :(

Bumrush said:
Denver and KC are on the verge of collapse. Jacksonville has pretty much taken the first Wild Card. The Jets are about to lose at home to Buffalo. We play the Bills and the Jets, and can easily beat both of them.

This has been a great week so far, with the exception of the Jags game.. But who cares they beat us anyways and have the tiebreaker on us.. I know it is a long shot, but WE CAN FINISH 9-7 and get the final seed!!

Cincy won though. Too many teams have to go down, if Miami wants the playoffs they're going to have to put a whole season together. They can't keep sucking and then suddenly playing like a contender.

Cincy and Jax are both playing great...sorry but I think it is too little too late.

:rolleyes:

Yeah we aren't mathematically eliminated just yet. We need so much help though that it is ridiculous.

We need either Cincinnati or Jacksonville to lose out, which means one of them gets in and the other doesn't. If that were to happen, we would need Denver to lose two of their next three and KC just to lose one. Finally, we need NYJ to lose this one today and then to us. The hardest parts of this formula are Cincy or Jax losing out, and Denver losing two more.

Lets just keep winning and see where we end up. Finishing 9-7 would be quite a treat considering we started 1-6.

Eh. we are pretty much out of it. However, a NYJ loss and a DEN Loss will only help us ( of course). All i want is a conceivable playoff scerenio come week 16.

We didn't take care of business in our AFC mathch-ups. Truth seems to be, we can play when there's not pressure, and nothing on the line. But when it means something, we don't show up. But hey, miracles happen.

ckparrothead said:
I think there's a better chance of Jacksonville losing out than Cincinnati losing out.

Jags and Bengals are too hot right now, I think we don't have a chance.

pwn3dyo said:
Eh. we are pretty much out of it. However, a NYJ loss and a DEN Loss will only help us ( of course). All i want is a conceivable playoff scerenio come week 16.

Yeah that's been my exact thought the past few weeks. Nothing would be better than watching Miami on Christmas night with a chance making the post season.

Hey Aqua, where you been?? Surprised not to see you on the multiple CC bashing threads this week :)

Bumrush said:
Hey Aqua, where you been?? Surprised not to see you on the multiple CC bashing threads this week :)

:lol: I've been busy lately. I decided to give my poor digits a rest on those threads. It's hard when there are only 3 of us defending Chambers against the 5 million bashing him. It's Christmas break and I've been out doing things with my buddies. Or as we call it, DOIN WORK! :sidelol:

All we can do is just win our games. As long as we keep winning that is all that matters. I just want revenge on the Jets and Bills. If we can close this season with wins against our rivals I will be content. I dont think we can beat the colts on the road. Manning is just too good at home, but then again look what we did in Chicago.

ckparrothead said:
I think there's a better chance of Jacksonville losing out than Cincinnati losing out.

yea, and today was a huge indication of that:lol:

Back
Top Bottom