Hang out/meet up/tailgate b4 the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hang out/meet up/tailgate b4 the game

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Hey guys....i just got a ticket for the Falcons Dolphins game on Sunday :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I know it has been asked before but is there gonna be like a group of Dolphin Fans meeting and hanging out before the game. I wold really like to meet up with some fans before heading to the Georgia Dome.

just hit me up and let me know thanks guys.......FOOTBALL IS HERE

We have group of 5,we are also looking for place to tailgate.

My Wife and I will be there. If you are Tail gating we will stop by. Just have to tell me exactly where as I have never been to the dome.

I'll be there, let me know where you guys are at and I'll stop by. I am in Atlanta metro coming in from MARTA. I would imagine you will be in Falcons landing?

I am looking forward to meeting up with a lot of fellow phins fans.

There is a HUGE Dolphan meetup and tailgate before the game at the parking lot directly across the street from the Holiday Inn at Centennial Park.. walking distance to the dome..

Yes NC Fins Fan is correct....we are all staying at the Holiday Inn downtown, BigPapaPump and the Dolphan Bandits will be there too...Partying at Taco Mac's (downtown one) tomorrow night, then tailgating early in the morning on Sunday in parking lot across from hotel...feel free to come party tomorrow night. The more Dolphins fans the better! Go Fins!

We are staying at the Grand Hyatt, is there a marta stop near where the gahtering is happening?

We will be getting there on Sat. Any suggestions on some fun stuff to do while thre before the game?

We are staying at the Grand Hyatt, is there a marta stop near where the gahtering is happening?

We will be getting there on Sat. Any suggestions on some fun stuff to do while thre before the game?
We're getting there tomorrow morning also. The Atlanta aquarium is REALLY nice, and World of Coke is right next door. Worse case scenario you can come drink with us until the Taco Mac's party! Go Fins!

Back
Top Bottom