Happy 21st Birthday CirclingWagons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy 21st Birthday CirclingWagons

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Happy 21st Birthday CirclingWagons - you are finally legal :happydrin

clear.gif

What! you mean CW was born..he's human. I thought he was a baby buffalo..LOL Welcome to whole of grown ups CW..ENJOY your day..

Happy Birthday.....now you can drink alcohol for the first time in your life.

Legally I mean.

21? that explains a lot...lol
happy b-day kid

Ozzy rules!!

Happy B-Day CW.

For your B-day, we would like to offer you a chance to disown that generic football team, and become a Dolfan.....FREE OF CHARGE. Yeah, you heard it right....FREE OF CHARGE. What would you normally expect to pay to become a fan of such a great team? $99.95?No. $49.95? No. $19.95? No way! FREE OF CHARGE. Never again will you come across such a great deal. Act now while supplies last. Hurry, the bandwagon's filling up.Listen to what one lucky ex-Bills fan had to say:

"Hi, my name is Clumpy.Ever since I became a closet Dolfan, my life has taken a turn for the better. I can now go to work on Monday mornings, wearing nothing but a smile, and that birthbay suit you saw me wearing during the Super Bowl. Women now talk to me. That never happened while I wore a Bills jersey.Thanks a lot FinHeaven. I'm proud to be a Dolfan."

Operators are standing by.:jk: Happy Bday man.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Happy B-Day CW.

For your B-day, we would like to offer you a chance to disown that generic football team, and become a Dolfan.....FREE OF CHARGE. Yeah, you heard it right....FREE OF CHARGE. What would you normally expect to pay to become a fan of such a great team? $99.95?No. $49.95? No. $19.95? No way! FREE OF CHARGE. Never again will you come across such a great deal. Act now while supplies last. Hurry, the bandwagon's filling up.Listen to what one lucky ex-Bills fan had to say:

"Hi, my name is Clumpy.Ever since I became a closet Dolfan, my life has taken a turn for the better. I can now go to work on Monday mornings, wearing nothing but a smile, and that birthbay suit you saw me wearing during the Super Bowl. Women now talk to me. That never happened while I wore a Bills jersey.Thanks a lot FinHeaven. I'm proud to be a Dolfan."

Operators are standing by.:jk: Happy Bday man.

:lol: ...almost had me going. Thanx man, and thanx to everyone in this thread--even Rick ;)

Yeah, CW, Happy Birthday.

May you someday know that joy of winning a SB. My Brother is a huge Bills fan, so I know the frustration that you guys have suffered. Luckily for him, he is also a Yankee fan, so his FB frustrations have been tempered somewhat. I'm a Sawx fan, so the shoe is on the other foot there.

BTW, LOVE the sig...

Happy Birthday bro!

For your birthday, I hope the Jills give you an 0-16 season and a terrible draft! :lol:

:drinkers:

21???????? Man I thought you were at least, well at least................... umm......................9. :lol: Happy BDay CW, have a beer on me.

:drinker: :friday: :happydrin :beerbang: :drinkers:

Then comes

:barf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy B-Day CW, Just don't let all that alcohol go to your head....

AGAIN! ;)

Back
Top Bottom