May you be blessed with many more.

Enjoy! :wink:

Happy Birthday Young Brit,

Have a great day. Knock yourself out!

clear.gif

It's what I did when I was your age ;)

clear.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

This Ol' Pirate Went & Found Ya' A Lilac Rose For Your Birthday!

On this day, I wish you the absolute best... may this day (and Friday with Mama) be filled with fun and plenty of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Yeah! It is also my fondest hope that today, this year to come, and all those that follow are bound with happeiness, health, joy, learning, love of family and friends, peace, and success.

Hugs & Smooch (:peck:),
Master o' Black Gallion (aka Pirate)
:bighug:
PS: ... now all these scally wags are bitten off me trademark o' wooden spoons and broom sticks... I mean no disrespect to me boys and friends, however, this Pirate, is the orginator of the spankings so... you know where to come for someone who specializes in spankings not some amateur ... the Black Gallion awaits - argh!
:lol: LUA.MoBG.P :lol:

http://rosefile.com/images/Lagerfeld4026.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

This Ol' Pirate Went & Found Ya' A Lilac Rose For Your Birthday!

On this day, I wish you the absolute best... may this day (and Friday with Mama) be filled with fun and plenty of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Yeah! It is also my fondest hope that today, this year to come, and all those that follow are bound with happeiness, health, joy, learning, love of family and friends, peace, and success.

Hugs & Smooch (:peck:),
Master o' Black Gallion (aka Pirate)
PS: ... now all these scally wags are bitten off me trademark o' wooden spoons and broom sticks... I mean no disrespect to me boys and friends, however, this Pirate, is the orginator of the spankings so... you know where to come for someone who specializes in spankings not some amateur ... the Black Gallion awaits - argh!
:lol: LUA.MoBG.P :lol:

kinda makes you a Butt Pirate, no?

birthday_spanking-1.jpg

:err: :tsk:

Hmmmm, I had never considered it that way (though I'm happy to leave that mind set to others), but I'll give you marks for catching that one... filthy but clever (so, pirate to great wad, I tilt the LIIT in your direction for the humor)... :cooldude:

... though I'd have to agree about it being kinda' below bar on a birthday thread... :rolleyes2 and since it is a birthday thread... I'll not return fire and leave it with a glass tilt in your direction.

:wink:

Happy Birthday Baggie!!!!! :baghead:

Us Geminis rule.....May 29th is my 41st b-day.....have a great one!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom