Happy Birthday LeftCoastPhin and HofCityFan ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday LeftCoastPhin and HofCityFan !

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
hope you have a nice birthday Friday !

clear.gif

Originally posted by dolphan39
hope you have a nice birthday Friday !

clear.gif
have a very happy day, with karen wanting to get out of town and go visit ricky, your birthday kinda snuck up on me. shoulda reminded me when we went to lunch last week!;)

Thank you everyone! It snuck up on me too Larry! As you know, things have been hectic lately but this weekend is looking up and it's always nice to be wished a happy birthday.

Bring on Dolphin football!

:rocker: :party:

Happy day, LeftCoast! Hopefully, the Cubs can help you celebrate tonight with a win.

HOF ... many happy returns!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! I hope you both have a wonderul day. :D

I'll drink to that

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Happy day, LeftCoast! Hopefully, the Cubs can help you celebrate tonight with a win.

HOF ... many happy returns!

Thank you Dr, and thank you Priiiiiime Time!

:drinkers:

happy birthday LCPH......you gonna make it out for any games this year?

Happy birthday HOF!......uh.....same question I guess?:goof:

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and infinsible I won't be able to make it to any games. I'm wating for 05 I'll get to celebrate my 40th by watching Marino going into the Hall of Fame. It tuff living less than 10 miles from the Shrine of Greatness

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Thanks everybody for the thoughts and infinsible I won't be able to make it to any games. I'm wating for 05 I'll get to celebrate my 40th by watching Marino going into the Hall of Fame. It tuff living less than 10 miles from the Shrine of Greatness

ya know what....I have a step brother in Akron that I haven't seen in a long time.....I just might have to take a trip up to see him in '05.....:)

Thanks Infins

I won't be making any trips to Miami this year but I'll be at the San Diego game for Jr's return. :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom