Happy Birthday to... ME!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday to... ME!!!

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Another year older, another year wiser... or so they say.

I'm 18 today :D , a 'man' of the world - I can now drink and gamble over here. (legally :tongue:)

Newayz, its good to see that Miami have moved on considerably the past year - and so I will reflect, without boring you all, well maybe...

This time last year we thought we were close, 'maybe a good Oline signing away from the Super Bowl'. We were chasing Damien Woody, but ended up overpaying for Jeno James. We needed to improve or WRs - and got David Boston. We overpaid for Feeley, Philly saw us coming. Somehow Wannstedt survived but oh well, he didnt last long. My favorite move of last year was trading a fourth to move up to draft Vernon Carey... there were three guys - Carey, Wilfork and Udeze - that all could have contributed - we move up to select the guy that doesn't. (For the record I think Vernon will turn into a very good player for us)

Then out of nowhere: RICKY RETIRES!!!

WTF!?!?

I, for one, couldn't believe it when I saw. Where did this come from?? But he had gone, and it was real. Our RB position was put in the err... reliable hands of Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, Leonard Henry and Lamar Gordon.

Ogun had gone as well - Booker and a third came in... Booker then proceeded to cry himself to sleep because he wanted to be in Chicago.

And so the season came round. A bit of a farce with the OC position and Chris Foerster ended up with it. Chris who?

It took 9 games, and a 1-8 record for Wanny to realise that he had to go. he resigned and Miami rejoiced. Bates came in and did a decent job with a poor team, and we got some credibility back by beating the Pats.

We then got the best Christmas present... Saint Nick. He has come here and signed a superstar team of coaches. Things are looking up - I guess they could look any worse. He's been sensible in FA, made a couple of astute signings, not been forced into dealing Surtain - he wants a second, and he's gonna get a second for him.

Here's to the next year, and a better Miami Dolphins team!! :drinkers:

finsnchips said:
Another year older, another year wiser... or so they say.

I'm 18 today :D , a 'man' of the world - I can now drink and gamble over here. (legally :tongue:)

Newayz, its good to see that Miami have moved on considerably the past year - and so I will reflect, without boring you all, well maybe...

This time last year we thought we were close, 'maybe a good Oline signing away from the Super Bowl'. We were chasing Damien Woody, but ended up overpaying for Jeno James. We needed to improve or WRs - and got David Boston. We overpaid for Feeley, Philly saw us coming. Somehow Wannstedt survived but oh well, he didnt last long. My favorite move of last year was trading a fourth to move up to draft Vernon Carey... there were three guys - Carey, Wilfork and Udeze - that all could have contributed - we move up to select the guy that doesn't. (For the record I think Vernon will turn into a very good player for us)

Then out of nowhere: RICKY RETIRES!!!

WTF!?!?

I, for one, couldn't believe it when I saw. Where did this come from?? But he had gone, and it was real. Our RB position was put in the err... reliable hands of Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, Leonard Henry and Lamar Gordon.

Ogun had gone as well - Booker and a third came in... Booker then proceeded to cry himself to sleep because he wanted to be in Chicago.

And so the season came round. A bit of a farce with the OC position and Chris Foerster ended up with it. Chris who?

It took 9 games, and a 1-8 record for Wanny to realise that he had to go. he resigned and Miami rejoiced. Bates came in and did a decent job with a poor team, and we got some credibility back by beating the Pats.

We then got the best Christmas present... Saint Nick. He has come here and signed a superstar team of coaches. Things are looking up - I guess they could look any worse. He's been sensible in FA, made a couple of astute signings, not been forced into dealing Surtain - he wants a second, and he's gonna get a second for him.

Here's to the next year, and a better Miami Dolphins team!! :drinkers:

The only person i dont like in the supposed superstar of coaches saban brought in is DC Richard Smith who is he?? i've never heard of him

:birthday:

I'll bet you will be doing a lot of this tonight :drinker:

FinFan72 said:
:birthday:

I'll bet you will be doing a lot of this tonight :drinker:
a little bit more than usual :wink:

happy bday man, now you can drink in mexico...and spring breaks around the corner. Just don't get married over there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom