Happy Birthday Wildbill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Birthday Wildbill

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
:cpatch: :present: :cpatch:

Happy Birthday man, your a hard person to buy presents for, but I think you'll the Wanny jersey I got ya :D

Phinz1972 said:
:cpatch: :present: :cpatch:

Happy Birthday man, your a hard person to buy presents for, but I think you'll the Wanny jersey I got ya :D
Alright, for the rest of you time on finheaven, no matter what you say or what you do, you will not, I repeat... will not ever become part of my ignore list!!

Thanks!:party: :friday:

ToGa ToGA ToGA!!!!
clear.gif

njfinfan in the house

Wildbill3 said:
ToGa ToGA ToGA!!!!
clear.gif

Got mine on! Happy birthday man. :rocker: :party: :birthday: :cake:

I officially declare you king for the day.

As we are now entering the 17 hour of toga, I look around and I am very happy that everyone is enjoying thier drinks, and I am even more thrilled that everyone remembered to wear underwear.

WHAT? You had the toga part already? I thought it was postponed until next week because you had to work the night of the orginal planned toga party.......

I spent months and months making the velvet toga with "look at at me" stitch on it and now I don't even get a chance to wear it :cry:

Phinz1972 said:
WHAT? You had the toga part already? I thought it was postponed until next week because you had to work the night of the orginal planned toga party.......

I spent months and months making the velvet toga with "look at at me" stitch on it and now I don't even get a chance to wear it :cry:
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom