Happy Memorial Day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Memorial Day!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
While you are enjoying the long weekend please give thanks to those proud men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice! Thank you and may you rest in peace. A huge thanks to the proud men and women serving today along with those that have served! If you happen to be out this weekend and have the pleasure of running into a member of our armed services say thank you and buy them a beer. Sometimes we take for granted our freedom. Stay safe and have a great weekend.
Thank you,
John
aka Fin Fan In Cali

Happy Memorial Day to ALL of our brave Men and Women who have sacrificed everything so I could be writing this right now.

A Hero is person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

You all are Heros whether you touched the battle field or not.

Because of you all, we can enjoy all the Freedoms we so easily forget.

We're truly blessed to have the best military in the world.

Take the time out of your day and give a simple Thank you to a service member.

That thank you could keep someone alive.

God Bless you ALL and God Bless our United States of America!!

military-armed-service-emblems-symbols-crest2.jpg

Happy Memorial Day fellow Finheaveners. A big thank you and salute to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and to those who currently serve our country. Without you, we have none of these freedoms we currently enjoy. My grandpa was a Korean veteran so this day is always very important to me. I was only 2 years old when he passed but I am always appreciative of his service to our country. Have a great weekend all and be safe!!!

5f55460ea8d44c4921ee9cca7a5532f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom