Happy New Year To All Dolfans!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy New Year To All Dolfans!!!!!!

DDTDON

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well It's a new year my fellow fin fans and hopefully everyone will have a safe and prosperous year. I hope that the Dolphins have a great draft and a great season coming up and maybe we can be the surprise of the AFC east and take it all. This is a great site and hope more Dolfans join up so we can talk about our favorite team. Cheers :drinkers: and here is to a great year.

:dolphins:

Happy New Year Guys and Gals. Heres to a better year for us all and a better Season and some playoff time.

Thank you fellow forum addicts. Happy New Year.

Sadly, after reading the news at Finheaven this morning, I couldn't think of a worse start to a new year of Dolphins football. My hangover just got worse. :shakeno:

The Dolphins are not that far away.

The Dolphins need to score more points than they have been the last 2 seasons; that's all it would take for them to make the playoffs. Let's be honest, the penalties have dropped significantly this year, and most of the
"age" that people have been bringing up is at the Defensive Tackle position
where we have Rodrique Wright, Kevin Vickerson and Fred Evans waiting in the wings. Yes Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are older but they are still playing as good as they did in 2001 so it wouldn't be a stretch to say they
will play at the same level for 2 more seasons. LT Damien Mcintosh had a good season and the O. Line which has played very good since the Houston
game. McIntosh will be a free agent and if the Dolphins want him back, he will come back. Ricky Williams will be back and if Lemon somehow becomes our starting QB, you will have a QB that does not give you negative plays, he has a strong and accurate arm and he distributes the ball to all his receivers. I just wish Lemon, Evans, and Vickerson had gotten some more playing time this past season.

The Dolphins need to score more points than they have been the last 2 seasons; that's all it would take for them to make the playoffs. Let's be honest, the penalties have dropped significantly this year, and most of the
"age" that people have been bringing up is at the Defensive Tackle position
where we have Rodrique Wright, Kevin Vickerson and Fred Evans waiting in the wings. Yes Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are older but they are still playing as good as they did in 2001 so it wouldn't be a stretch to say they
will play at the same level for 2 more seasons. LT Damien Mcintosh had a good season and the O. Line which has played very good since the Houston
game. McIntosh will be a free agent and if the Dolphins want him back, he will come back. Ricky Williams will be back and if Lemon somehow becomes our starting QB, you will have a QB that does not give you negative plays, he has a strong and accurate arm and he distributes the ball to all his receivers. I just wish Lemon, Evans, and Vickerson had gotten some more playing time this past season.

You're right. we need to improve on the offensive side of the ball. However, JT and ZT have been the heart and soul of this defense. To lose JT and Saban in the same offseason would be the second significantly negative offseason in only three years. It will be very tough to bounce back quickly from all that.

Best wishes to all my fellow Finfans in 2007!

Best wishes to all Fin Fans in 2007. May we find a Pro Bowl QB waiting in the wings in Daunte. May we draft an OL. May our receivers learn to catch more consistently in the offseason. May Saban stay and coach us in 2007. And may we FineHeaven Junkies learn to get along in 2007!

Enjoy the site, respect one another, and make a new lifetime friend as well in 2007! Don't make posts personal, or take pots shots at each other.:wink: Happy New Year to all the Brothers and sisters!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom