Happy Thanksgiving wieh a Dolphins Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Thanksgiving wieh a Dolphins Question

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
A healthy and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

You can invite 4 Dolphins to Thanksgiving dinner, two former and two current, from players, coaches, front office or owners, Who would they be? Would you talk about past, present, future or something completely different?

A cheerleader or two is an acceptable write in, :) .

I'd give Dion Jordan $20 million dollars to attend my family's thanksgiving. When he goes to sit at the dinner table, i'll tell him i'm not impressed with his recent practices & he's gotta go eat outside on a bench.

I will see my dinner party go to the neighbor's house and I will simply say that the next door did a better job of executing than my wife's meal. My "hats off to them". Joeism

I invite Jeff Ireland as celebrity chef and give him 3 years prepare the meal.... and be shocked that he showed up to my house with this:

divorceandthanksgiving-1.jpg

Ross would need a committee to come over.

For a FUN Thanksgiving-

Bryant McKinnie- in charge of entertainment.

Zach Thomas- met him years ago at a Phins fishing deal. He was told not to drink, went across the street and closed the bar.

Grimes- LOTS of Guinness, Irish whiskey, and a contract extension in hand.

John Jerry- I hate leftovers.

Current.....

1. Tannehill for 2 reasons......

A. I would hope that he would bring Lauren.
B. I would make fun of him a lot. I would also introduce him to the Frank Costanza Festivus tradition of the airing of grievances. I would celebrate it on Thanksgiving just for him.

2. Philbin - Being a big Seinfeld fan, he knows all about the airing of grievances, and I would hope he would share

Past players and coaches would be simple......

1. Marino
2. Shula

Thank you original poster for starting this thread.

I would invite, former:

1. Don Shula - It would be an honor to have "The Don" at our house for thanksgiving. I am certain there would be great conversations about Dolphins football and many trips down memory lane. The days when we were relevant. I would love to hear insight from the Coach that brought the city of Miami their only two NFL championships. Who better than the most winningest coach in NFL history?

2. Zach Thomas- He is the player I grew up watching that gave it 150% on the field each and every week. The commentators were simply in love with this guys effort, and so was I. Since he retired, there has not been a linebacker that played with the urgency and precision at the position than Thomas. He was the 1st former player that came to mind. It would be an honor to share thanksgiving with Zach. I fear that he may get diagnosed with CTE in the future due to all the times he dove head first at opponents.

Current players,

1. Cheerleader #1
2. Cheerleader #2

It's sad but I don't think there are any players on this current roster that I would want over at my house.

sixzero: I'd have Don&Zach at my house for the reasons you mentioned, but i also watched Dan during his prime and later years. The current team: I'd have Philbin&Ryan over so i can hear it straight from them what the hell is wrong with the team, and why can't we put teams away in the 2nd half when we have them down.

Manny Fernandez
Nick Bonoconti
John Offerdahl
Jaime Edmondson the former Fins cheerleader

Dan Marino
Dwight Stephenson
Richie Incognito
Brian Hartline

Back
Top Bottom