Hard Rock Stadium field condition updates | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Rock Stadium field condition updates

Being ripped up again...

PROPL_l.jpg

I think it could be a combo of both. However, this isn't good after it was replaced in the middle/sides (again) and not being played on for nearly 3 weeks. They had the grow lamps on the field for nearly the entire time that both the Canes and Phns were on the road and it still couldn't hold up.

I don't think this expensive grass is working at all...(captain obvious moment)...I guess will have to see what they come up with during the off season.

Only 2 home games left and no Hurricane games so maybe it will do better for the rest of this season. I know it's not feasible financially but wish Miami had a stadium dedicated to just the Dolphins.

I don't think this expensive grass is working at all...(captain obvious moment)...I guess will have to see what they come up with during the off season.

I think they are going to have to put field turf in.

I'm going to send down some PA crabgrass for them to put down. That #### is impossible to kill.

Only 2 home games left and no Hurricane games so maybe it will do better for the rest of this season. I know it's not feasible financially but wish Miami had a stadium dedicated to just the Dolphins.

My feelings as well. Can't the U go somewhere else?

I think there are a couple of college bowl games to be played there as well...and possibly a high school championship game or playoff game.

Constantly painting grass with logos etc, and the constant abuse from games cannot be good for the grass.
So what if they have to change it every week. Ross can afford it.
Even if the grass takes root, constant wear and tear will kill it. This really isn't a big deal, it is a business cost.

I'm going to send down some PA crabgrass for them to put down. That #### is impossible to kill.

This is actually a less light needy variant of Bermuda crabgrass which is natural Florida grass anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the grass is fine. if this season is going well enough that we have a 10 page thread on grass Gase is a god

I agree with the other posters that say bring back the dirt!

I will admit that in the past I blamed the dirt on everything from Ted Ginn's family to missed field goals... but maybe this whole winning football games thing is putting life into or team and sucking it out of our grass.

I say its time to get those damned kids off our lawn for good and bring back the dirt!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

In fact, if we could just leave the field as it is in the above picture and slap a logo in the center I would call it good.

Dirt for 2020

Just saying... Our stadium is called Hard Rock, not soft Kentucky blue grass or Plush St. Augustine. This is clearly becoming a trend. The more that we win, the more the grass is thinned.

Back
Top Bottom