Harris vs. West Viriginia, Vandy, LSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris vs. West Viriginia, Vandy, LSU

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;tKohV_rl-Ak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKohV_rl-Ak[/video]

[video=youtube;T2ZYWfqmZBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ZYWfqmZBg[/video]

[video=youtube;aPFezDtH-1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFezDtH-1g[/video]

Wvu game shows the issue against the option. Cant deny the motor and pass rushing ability.

Definitely has big issues with options. He'll definitely be mentored by Wake, and groomed as his replacement. The clips they showed during the draft instantly reminded me of Wake as well, being able to get low and get around the outside.

I think the pick will grow on me, he needs to improve against the run, but has hella pass rush skills

Sometimes you have to trust your eyes over combine numbers. Dude produced in SEC, seems similar to Barnett to me, just a tad more athletic. He has bend and footwork which is important for pass rushers, I like the pick, I was hoping for others, but can't deny the production against SEC competition. Love the fact we are drafting from the SEC with guys who can impact now and also develop into something more down the line.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I like the pick, I would have prefered Foster, but he isnt healthy

Hate the pick, undersized situational pass rusher at 22 lol....reading the replies in this thread sounds like a few people agree with me but just can't admit it.

I think he is a really good pass rusher. My issue with him is that he is only projected as a situational pass rusher at this time. He needs to improve a lot vs the run to be in on early downs.

And then you add in the fact that with our rush defense there wont be many third and longs and the best rush linebacker was sitting there, I think it was the wrong pick.

Could like the player, dislike the pick, and thats what I think here.

This is a very good and safe pick. Once he gets to the QB, all the questions will disappear.
We need LB help to improve, but he can make big plays.
The LB or OG will come in round 2

Not good against the run and not explosive enough to win the edge. Slightly undersized for a 4.82. Hoping for the best but underwhelmed to be honest. Don't see a star in the making.

No offense to anyone but besides Carolina, Tennessee, and Buffalo who runs the option?

His best sack year was 8. Not real lofty for a guy who is supposed to be a big time edge rusher.

Those tapes made me feel a lot worse about the pick.

Dude gets completely taken out of plays. Overpowered by college LTs, he is gonna get manhandled by NFL LTs.

Frankly, I dont even think he is effective as a pass rush only guy.

I hope I'm wrong. He's ours now so I can only hope for the best.

Everyone talking **** about Harris in run defense: it doesn't matter. What matters is that Harris can penetrate the line. This will finally let Suh go to work. When they aren't allowed to triple-team Suh or double team everyone on the inside, we can let Suh be disruptive again and have Timmons clean up the mess. Last year we were just getting stonewalled on every day. Our playmakers couldn't do anything because the O-line had so much help thanks to the completely lack of edge rush or run penetration. That changes now.

Back
Top Bottom