Hartline agrees to terms with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline agrees to terms with Dolphins

It is pathetic. Ireland is going to need some ointment cause Rosenhaus just bent him over and didn't even use lube.

Can not wait to see you eat crow. You really dislike Hartline. Perhaps as a kid he stole your ball then you went home:woot:

Good deal. Brian hartline needed to come back to make sure Ryan Tannehills favorite target stayed in miami

Hartline would have gotten this money elsewhere with a weak WR FA group.

Tannehill already has chemistry with him. I expect the TD production to grow as the offense will and the QB. Can't believe he even got 1k yards with that offense out there. A rookie QB with davone bess lining up outside. A mediocre line and a ridiculously unpredictable running game. Not to mention the absolute trash WRs behind bess and hartline, oh and the lack of seam busting TE. Also the fact he set the Miami record for receiving yardage in a game with this group. He's young, he has been getting better. No reason to let him walk.

Can not wait to see you eat crow. You really dislike Hartline. Perhaps as a kid he stole your ball then you went home:woot:

I bet Hartline still couldn't find the endzone :lol:

I sincerely hope this means that they will not pursue Wallace.

Hartline could have gotten more from a team like Cleveland or Oakland. Glad he's staying home. With the right QB and a streaker across from him, he should thrive in this offense.

Fantastic! Everything so far is going according to plan...yes!

Hey DzakkH13, that girl with the red lingerie on your sig is EXTREMELY hot.

The $6.15 million annual average is actually a tick less than expected, but GM Jeff Ireland still overpaid. While Hartline's 2012 stats look decent on paper -- 74 catches for 1,803 yards -- he needed top-20 targets to do it and racked up 16.2 percent of his receptions, 24 percent of his yards, and 100 percent of his touchdowns in Week 4 at Arizona. (He only scored once all year.) Hartline is only 26, but he's a middling No. 2 NFL receiver lacking true playmaking ability and long-range upside. Particularly if the Dolphins pair him with Mike Wallace, Hartline will likely be overvalued in 2013 fantasy drafts.

Rotoworld just loves hatin' on the Fins. :rolleyes2:

6 million a year for 1 TD production?

Mike Wallace better be looking for 48 million a year then...

Hartline could easily had 5 TDs last year if not for a couple overthrown and a couple more under thrown balls too. Hartline is an easy 5 TD guy next to Wallace and Cook. ;)

Glad it's under 7/yr. Hartline was in the right place at the right time coming off a productive season with our young QB: we're absolutely desperate for WRs, there are very few proven WRs in FA, and the draft doesn't have a top-tier wideout. I'm down with this.

Eh...not a fan of giving him 6M a year. Hes a limited player. Im sure he will contribute though, which is more than can be said for a lot of our big money deals.

Back
Top Bottom