Hartline and Wallace are both on pace for 1k seasons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline and Wallace are both on pace for 1k seasons

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Seems the later the season has gone they have truly clicked as a very formidable 1/2 punch. Clay is sick and Rashad Matthews is a nice slot guy. Seems like losing Gibson might not be that devastating a loss as people thought

Dylan, I thumbed you up because you are absolutely correct. Its crazy to think about how good we would be with him. I just got a chubby thinking about it. Sadly we live with Tanne.

If Gibson stayed healthy I believe we could have had 3 1000 yard guys. Shame losing him.

Dylan, I thumbed you up because you are absolutely correct. Its crazy to think about how good we would be with him. I just got a chubby thinking about it. Sadly we live with Tanne.

If Gibson stayed healthy I believe we could have had 3 1000 yard guys. Shame losing him.

This is the absolute truth, if clay hadn't dropped 5 passes we'd have four 1000 yard receivers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Seems the later the season has gone they have truly clicked as a very formidable 1/2 punch. Clay is sick and Rashad Matthews is a nice slot guy. Seems like losing Gibson might not be that devastating a loss as people thought

Yeah but just think how much more better and comfy Gibson would have been IF he would have got to play the whole season along with Keller , IMO we would have been one Hell of an offence right about now with those guys that are out , and mixing them with what we have on the field right now , SICK I TELL YA SICK !!!!!!!!!!

I am not that surprise because we are passing team first run second.

Back
Top Bottom