Hartline had more yards than Wallace, Bowe, or Jennings in 2012. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline had more yards than Wallace, Bowe, or Jennings in 2012.

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Why do so many Finheaven posters want to get rid of Brian Hartline?

He's not a superstar, but he's a solid #2, has developed chemistry with Tannehill, and we should definitely keep him.

What is the purpose of this thread? I dont get why Dolphins fans say this. Are you trying to argue that Hartline is better than any one of those 3 guys? If so, gtfo because you're delusional.

Its not even a question that those 3 are leagues ahead of Hartline

What is the purpose of this thread? I dont get why Dolphins fans say this. Are you trying to argue that Hartline is better than any one of those 3 guys? If so, gtfo because you're delusional.

Nope. I never said Hartline was better than any of those 3 guys.

Please re-read my post.

I think he's saying that you don't just let a quality guy like hartline walk.

Hartline doesn't score. He's allergic to the end zone and he's not a big play guy.

Reality is we will draft a wide receiver to develop to eventually be our number 1. A rookie won't be able to provide the offensive firepower to put up number 1 stats in the first year.

So the receiver we bring in whether its Hartline Wallace or Jennings will have to be our temporary number 1 while the rookie develops. Eventually that player would become our number 2 under that rookie. Might as well make it the best receiver available and that is NOT Hartline!

Hartline isn't even a good number 2. Hell, Wallace was the number 2 in Pittsburgh. Look at other 2's: Nelson, Cobb, JJ, White, Nicks

So what kind of thread do you think is more useful...the 500th unoriginal anti-Ireland regurgitation??

he only scored 6 points for us that is why

I like Hartline, but to be fair, Jennings was hurt a big chunk of the year.

I should also mention that in 2012, Brian Hartline's avg yards/reception was also better than Wallace, Bowe, and Jennings.

I know you guys want two megatrons as our WRs, but that isn't happening.

Hartline won't break the bank, and he'll be a solid #2 for us. Keep the guy.

he only scored 6 points for us that is why
Sorry I was unaware that there was a 100 yards between the endzone. I guess we should flip a coin to see if we score on any given drive. "someone" has to move the ball, might as well keep a guy who's proven to help move the ball.

Besides the fact that he seems to get tackled by phantom contact I really like Hartline. If you watched the tape this year teams always had help over the top for him. He isn't a number 1 but he got covered like one this year and still finished with some very good numbers. I think we should trade Bess, sign Jennings and draft a receiver like Allen. Hartline, Jennings and Allen are a good core. Then it would allow us to double up on TE this year with Eifert (trade up) and Jordan Reed. That would be a damn good receiving core.

Jennings had injuries, Bowe had bad QB's, and Wallace held out. Doesn't matter Hartline will be back and we need one of these guys on the opposite side.

Why do so many Finheaven posters want to get rid of Brian Hartline?

He's not a superstar, but he's a solid #2, has developed chemistry with Tannehill, and we should definitely keep him.

And if he ends up being our #3 that is one hell of an offense if you ask me.

Only Dolphin fans could look at a 1,000 yard receiver and say he sucks and act like anyone proclaiming he has value is an idiot. You don't have to be a TD machine to be a useful offensive piece. In all likelihood I see us bringing in someone else and Hartline moving on, but Hartline is probably going to pull a Welker and have a number of good seasons in an offense with more talent on the field.

Back
Top Bottom