Hartline willing to accept 3-year deal worth around $6 million/year, or maybe less | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline willing to accept 3-year deal worth around $6 million/year, or maybe less

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[h=5]The Phinstones
[/h][h=5]The Miami Herald suggests free agent Brian Hartline would be willing to accept a three-year deal averaging $6 million annually, or "maybe less." Three years would take Hartline through his age-29 season, allowing him to reenter the free agent market at 30. It'd make sense for the player. $6 million annually is also a reasonable cost for a receiver lacking a high ceiling, but possessing a solid "floor." The Dolphins are more than capable of paying it. Daniel[/h]

Via The Phinstones Facebook page.

I'm sure Hartline would accept a deal worth around $6 million per year. Problem is...I don't think he'll get that from Miami or should he.

How about we link the actual Miami Herald article instead of some facebook page call the Finstones.

I'm willing to accept it too! Problem is they are not offering it to me ;)

I think I would come around at 3 years and 16.5 million. . . But Id prefer 3 years and 13.5 million.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Ideally I. Would like the Phins to get Hartline at about $5 million per season, but $6 isn't out of the question.

How about we link the actual Miami Herald article instead of some facebook page call the Finstones.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...anywhere-the-miami-franchise-tag-belongs.html
...you can get him right now for $18 million over three years and maybe less

Brian Hartline - WR - DolphinsThe Miami Herald suggests free agent Brian Hartline would be willing to accept a three-year deal averaging $6 million annually, or "maybe less."

Three years would take Hartline through his age-29 season, allowing him to reenter the free agent market at 30. It'd make sense for the player. $6 million annually is also a reasonable cost for a receiver lacking a high ceiling, but possessing a solid "floor." The Dolphins are more than capable of paying it.

Rather give him a 5 year deal that's black loaded so the first 3 years average in the 4.5 ish range.

Back
Top Bottom