Has anyone seen the new Jersey's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone seen the new Jersey's?

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Called the Repli-thentics. Half Replica, half Authentic, with stitched on letters, and loose sleeves. Very nice, and much cheaper at Ninety nine bucks. I got two today, a Surtain, and a Taylor. And I can't believe they had the nerve to put the new #34 on the shelves! My big mouth surely let them know about it too.

btw I'm going was at camp today and saw that Dude pretty much covered it all. So I'm writing up one more on the offensive line, and should have it ready by the morning.

yea i saw them at a store in nawlins last weekend, they're pretty nice, but all they had of the fins was ricky (had every damn saint on the team though-j. sullivan, that lewis guy that runs back kicks, d. bentley, etc.)

Did you say it has loose sleeves? Thats what I like about the authentics, they have elastic at the end of the sleeves. And I don't feel like I'm wearing a dress. lol

SpeedRush99 said:
Did you say it has loose sleeves? Thats what I like about the authentics, they have elastic at the end of the sleeves. And I don't feel like I'm wearing a dress. lol

Yes loose sleeves, to me the elastic rides up my arms too much.

Also there is a page on the official site that has a picture of them, but the picture does not look even remotely close. I had a feeling that they used the regular replicas as the pic because the big difference is the size of the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom