Has Boston come to play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Boston come to play?

Maybe Memories said:
Ya its tru its all bout the line... if there is no time wtf is gonna happen... we need the line too be solid this year...

IMO, if the line is solid, which I don't expect it to be until its 2nd year, we will be around 13 or 14 wins...

IMO, I expect the line to be either mediocre (last year) or average, which would get us around 10 or 12 wins, this year...

Disnardo said:
IMO, if the line is solid, which I don't expect it to be until its 2nd year, we will be around 13 or 14 wins...

IMO, I expect the line to be either mediocre (last year) or average, which would get us around 10 or 12 wins, this year...

Damn average, I expect our line to be good.
Good meaning Ricky will get his yards and our QB will not eat dirt all year round like last year.
I'm really hoping that this line will settle by the end of training camp and become a solid lunch pail type, blue collar, grimy, gnarly, nasty and pitch black scary.

phinsfan1221 said:
if jays the gem the dolphins are in big trouble jay is average at best just like wannie sorry just don't beleive in jay or wannie
Really. jay is already in his 30's, if he really was a "gem" he would have shown it by now.

And I do think we have the makings of a great offense. Ricky, Boston, Chambers, mcmichael are all pro bowl quality, plus they are all young.

DolFinatic718 said:
Too bad feeley will be the backup and Fiedler will be the Gem
:roflmao: Four years of mediocre quarterbacking and in his thirties Jay is now gonna be a gem? Dude, wake up, he throws as many interceptions as touchdowns, last year he threw more interceptions than touchdowns. If he's our best were simply not good enough............John Madden :"Jay Fiedler is just not a very accurate quarterback"

:D randOm, i did not call jay a gem and never thought he was, if you read all the posts you will see who i responded to, we could have avery good offence when we get a real feild general lets hope AJ works out and wannie opens it up a little bit and not be so predictable

phinsfan1221 said:
:D randOm, i did not call jay a gem and never thought he was, if you read all the posts you will see who i responded to, we could have avery good offence when we get a real feild general lets hope AJ works out and wannie opens it up a little bit and not be so predictable
I actually wasn't aiming that comment at you, it was directed to the guy who said he was a gem or whatever. I actually agree with everything you say; we do need a field general, or at least someone who could throw a decent ball.

Jay is not accurate enough to run our offense this year, I say please let it be Feeley or Sage..Until Jay proves otherwise..

we still need a better qb to throw the ball to him..waffle balls dont count!

Everytime jay throws the ball it scares me because his **** is like a floating duck just waiting to be picked off.........

AquaAssasin said:
Everytime jay throws the ball it scares me because his **** is like a floating duck just waiting to be picked off.........

Jay has had four years to prove himself. He failed his teamates.
Every year supporters say this will be his year. He failed them too.

Jay is tough, I respect him for being tough and playing in the pros. He has done what many could not. He just isn't good enough to QB a team to the superbowl. The D brought the team to the playoffs and Jays play (or lack of) keeps us from returning.

BlueFin said:
:yes:

But who is throwing the ball will still matter, Chambers has yet to post a 1000 yard season which is really not a great feat by NFL WR standards.

WOW! I think that can explain why Miami has not gone far in the playoffs. I was shocked when I read that, Chamber has not had a 1000 yard season yet. Chambers is a great WR and should have at least two 1000 yards season under his belt. I think with an above average QB Chamber could have over 1000 yards. Who is that above average QB, well that's the big question.

AquaAssasin said:
Aquiring David Boston to complement Chambers and McMichael was excellent, but to have Jay Fiedler as your quarterback throwing the ball to them is as pointless as going big game hunting with a .22 rifle.

you guys are such bashers...why dont you leave the guy alone..sure he's had 4 years to prove himself but a qb that could win 10 games in a season is good...dont you remember the redskins game...he came back and won it for us....i just love RW but ever since he has gotten here have we made the playoffs? Want to know why? DW has been counting on him to get us there and you cant just make the playoffs with the RB you have to have a passing game...none of this is JF fault...how can you say chambers injury was JF's fault..that is just stupidty talk there...first off fieldler got hit while he was throwing it...and second how was he supposed to know chambers was gonna get hit...its not like he perpously threw it so chambers would get hurt...

Back
Top Bottom