Hate Patriots much? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate Patriots much?

dcm

Starter
Reaction score
As I watch both NFC and AFC playoffs....the only vested interest I have is hoping the team that has the best chance to beat the Pats wins their game.

Is there something wrong with me?
Hated seeing KC go down...imo, they had a shot, Just dont feel Titans have any chance at all if they happen to travel to Foxboro.

They have a shot, but it's a long shot definitely an uphill battle for sure given the fact that they play at Foxboro where the Patriots just don't lose. I would have preferred to see KC play them as well.

I do the same thing. I was rooting for the chiefs solely because I thought they had the best chance of beating the patriots

The officials set that up. Gave New England easy game. Typical Robert Kraft and Goodell. Worst game I seen this year.. NFL needs to fix this in the off-season. Really think officials should be fined next year calling crappy games like that..

If the Titans run Henry and Mariota they can make a game of it.

The officials set that up. Gave New England easy game. Typical Robert Kraft and Goodell. Worst game I seen this year.. NFL needs to fix this in the off-season. Really think officials should be fined next year calling crappy games like that..

Triplette just announced he’s retiring after that game

I bet on New England winning the AFC the day after they beat the Steelers. I don’t see anyone beating them at home. Makes it a lot easy to watch when you are winning money. I’ve rooting against them so many times that I just given up this year.

I find myself doing the exact same thing. It stunk seeing the only 2 teams that beat NE in the regular season get knocked out in round 1. The only team I see standing a slim chance against them in the AFC is Pitt. It always seems like NE gets the easy road to the Super Bowl ever time they make it, so watch the Jags knock the Steelers out next week.

Hopefully Brady retires and belichek leaves after they win the Superbowl. That would be worth it imo

The Titans need a miracle as they need to beat both the Patriots and the officials. The Steelers have the talent to beat the Patriots of course they always choke against that team plus just like any other team playing the Patriots they will also have to overcome the one sided officiating.

refs totally dicked the titans even though it didn't matter, offensive PI changed the complexion of the game. Its always the timing of calls that favor the Pats, they never seem to get a critical play called back

Vikings could beat them, I suppose, but the Jags could also pull off the upset.

If the Pats win the whole thing again, do Brady and Belichick finally call it quits?

Back
Top Bottom