Have my fins/ 49ers tickets. Anyone else? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have my fins/ 49ers tickets. Anyone else?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Just checking to see if any fin fans are going to SF. Maybe we can meet up if it doesnt rain.

Amars said:
Just checking to see if any fin fans are going to SF. Maybe we can meet up if it doesnt rain.

Congrats, Amars. I'm still looking for more tickets to become available on Ebay and decide where the best place to sit in 3Com. I need 4 tickets.

We should have a Finheaven tailgate party.

Phin Fan for Life!

Tickets available suck

Just checked online for tix and all that remain are nosebleed endzone seats. Dont feel like paying through the nose for the brokers. It looks like there arent many good seats there at 3com.

My wife said she wants to go with to the niners game. If anyone is familiar with that area let me know where I should sit and a nice hotel. Of course there is a drawback, I have to take her shopping the day before.

I dunno where I'm sitting yet, all I know is that they are sideline seats.

I would love to go, I went to the game in 2001 when we got blown out. Our seats we freaking awesome, 40 yard line 30 rows back. We paid $280 per seat though from a ticket broker

I wonder if getting raped on ticket prices is just a West Coast thing. It might be cheaper just to fly into Miami.

anyone know where i can buy Niner Vs. Dolphins tix??? i tried Ticketmaster.com but it says all they got is upper reserved & i dont wanna watch the game with the seagulls.

Back
Top Bottom