Have the Pats made themselves significantly better in FA? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have the Pats made themselves significantly better in FA?

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
It's scary enough that they had so much money to spend in FA but they then seemingly spent it wisely. Have they outdistanced themselves further from the Fins than even before?:confused: How will we ever catch up with this juggernaut............:dolphins:

Yes and I believe they will trade butler and get more picks
They got younger at we and de signed young corner and will resign Hightower got Dwayne Allen and still have over 30 million in cap space and still have mid round picks. They are just to smart

It's easy for them to make good moves b/c they've been good for so long. Other teams seem to have their mind controlled when trading with NE. New Orleans won't care as much what NE does b/c they're in a different conference. But even Indianapolis had sent a pick to NE in exchange for them trading Allen to NE. What the **** for?

The Cooks trade gives Brady an actual legit receiver on the outside, that doesn't need scheming to get open now. Hasn't had that since Moss. It's already over.

I think they have gotten better in the very short term, assuming that these moves work out (never a safe assumption.)

Dramatically. Assuming (they will) they keep Hightower

Yup, they're masters of keeping their dynasty going. I don't believe any organization from any era has been on top for this long (if you count the start as 01'), and yes having a HOF coach/QB combo goes a LONG way but they're doing this in the FA/salary cap era which is quite frankly unheard of.

I hate it as much as every other non-NE fan, but they really are the best and show no signs of slowing down whatsoever. :(

It is about to get a lot worse if the Saints hash out their terms with Butler that are ongoing at the moment, if they make him an offer and Pats don't match, look at the Pats getting the 11th overall pick

Look on the bright side...

We signed Timmons Larsen, and Hayes...

That'll show 'em we mean business....

Back
Top Bottom