Have we lost our faith??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have we lost our faith???

cornell

Starter
Reaction score
Geeez all these threads about what a bad pick it is, are annoying. Unless all those posting them are NFL scouts, or have personnally evaluated these players (both Allen, and all those who we "should have picked") you might want to put a little faith in saban and those who actually evaluated/ know about these players. Maybe there is a reason that Saban and others passed on certain players. Since it seems that Saban does not like wasting picks unnecessarily, maybe he know that Allen has a great chance to start oprning day and be a playmaker for us this year and in the future. Lets try to regain our faith in our Phins and their leaders.

We have a right to gripe if we want....only time will tell if it was a good pick.

cornell said:
Geeez all these threads about what a bad pick it is, are annoying. Unless all those posting them are NFL scouts, or have personnally evaluated these players (both Allen, and all those who we "should have picked") you might want to put a little faith in saban and those who actually evaluated/ know about these players. Maybe there is a reason that Saban and others passed on certain players. Since it seems that Saban does not like wasting picks unnecessarily, maybe he know that Allen has a great chance to start oprning day and be a playmaker for us this year and in the future. Lets try to regain our faith in our Phins and their leaders.

As we learned from last year, it's best to just ignore those threads you don't agree with, it only leads to arguments otherwise. Most people probably think it's a bad pick just because it wasn't the guy they wanted. Not ALL people don't like it for that reason, but I'd be willing to say that is the reason the MAJORITY of them don't like it. Allen wasn't my first choice, just like Brown wasn't my first choice last year (wanted Cedric or Caddy over him), but I still love the pick, he's a great player.

I trust Saban this draft. I was wary of him last draft because it was his first, but seeing how all of the picks turned out I completely trust him this year.

I feel the pick will work out nicely.

The medical staff, have given the Fin the ok as far as the injury
hip is concern

Agent51 said:
As we learned from last year, it's best to just ignore those threads you don't agree with, it only leads to arguments otherwise. Most people probably think it's a bad pick just because it wasn't the guy they wanted. Not ALL people don't like it for that reason, but I'd be willing to say that is the reason the MAJORITY of them don't like it. Allen wasn't my first choice, just like Brown wasn't my first choice last year (wanted Cedric or Caddy over him), but I still love the pick, he's a great player.

I trust Saban this draft. I was wary of him last draft because it was his first, but seeing how all of the picks turned out I completely trust him this year.

Exactly. Their all crying because we didn't get their guy. Allen will be a beast.

cornell said:

Thank you! I hate how he hasn't even stepped on the field and a lot of people already hate him.

Back
Top Bottom