Hawk or Greenway | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawk or Greenway

It'll Happen11

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whos the better pick? I'm completly torn. In general, I'd lean towards Hawk, but if the Dolphins were picking I'd lean towards Greenway, I think he fits better into Saban's Defense.

i dotn believe hawk is the 3-4 LB tho thats what i hear n that greenway might be too small to take on defenders but migh tas well pull of a Z thomas haha.

SweepeR said:
i dotn believe hawk is the 3-4 LB tho thats what i hean that greenway might be too small to take on defenders but migh tas well pull of a Z thomas haha.

Greenway is 6'4 235..not small at all. Hawk could very easily be a 3-4 LB.

Who would you guys take if Hawk, Greenway, and Ngata were all available at our pick?

It'll Happen11 said:
Who would you guys take if Hawk, Greenway, and Ngata were all available at our pick?

Ngata

i think Hawk could be a 3-4 MLB, im not to sure abotu greenway. but Ngata is something special, and could be a 3-4 NT which we dont have one on the roster besides a 35 year old traylor

Ngata.

A guy like that is the pivot point of your defense. You can get away with an undersized LB in a 3-4 but there is no way you can get away with an undersized NT. We dont have anyone on the roster other than Traylor who can play the NT position. Manny Wright is more of a DT and not a NT IMO.

Back
Top Bottom