Head of CNN is a Dolphin Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head of CNN is a Dolphin Fan

Cnn-------commie news network.

I think that is a great quote. I love it. It reminded me when Marco Rubio said he hated the Jets and did not care if transplants from NY in Fla did not vote for him because of it.

Cnn-------commie news network.

:lol:

Warped and petrified is in style these days

I've got to say, Piers Morgan has been surprisingly effective and astute. In his early months I thought he'd be run over and quickly off the air. Of course, his opposition lends itself to looking great. It's like scheduling the Jaguars at home every week.

:lol:

Warped and petrified is in style these days

I've got to say, Piers Morgan has been surprisingly effective and astute. In his early months I thought he'd be run over and quickly off the air. Of course, his opposition lends itself to looking great. It's like scheduling the Jaguars at home every week.

Only if you consider Piers is playing for the Chiefs. To say CNN is worthless and extremely overrated would still be giving that network more credit then it deserves.....no wonder Fox News getting ripped by the celebrity elitist every chance they get, still continues to beat CNN with little sweat.

Clearly most of you realize why Fox News has a ratings advantage. It's clear market segmentation. By claiming that everyone else is leftist and biased, you therefore are able to attract the more conservative leaning people that actually believe it.

Fair and balanced.....hahahahahaha

Clearly most of you realize why Fox News has a ratings advantage. It's clear market segmentation. By claiming that everyone else is leftist and biased, you therefore are able to attract the more conservative leaning people that actually believe it.

Fair and balanced.....hahahahahaha

CNN has an even bigger advantage, most movies that come out, only show CNN as the News that are be watched (Free publicity), 99.9% of comedians almost always feel the need to throw in a joke or 20 on how horrible Fox news is, you watch any talk show, and if they talk about cable news, odds are, they said Fox stinks, or CNN is good.

So I guess people believe Fox when they say they are fair and balanced, yet not having as easy a time trusting the famous left riding groups on TV, the Movies, or comedy clubs.

Only if you consider Piers is playing for the Chiefs. To say CNN is worthless and extremely overrated would still be giving that network more credit then it deserves.....no wonder Fox News getting ripped by the celebrity elitist every chance they get, still continues to beat CNN with little sweat.

You know that Faux News has successfully appealed the right to continue to falsify the the news to fit their agenda, doncha? If you want to talk about impartial news organizations like BBC, then knock yerself out, but if you're citing the goose-stepping sheep following fascist network as a paradigm of news integrity, then I've got a shiny bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell you cheap.

http://www.ceasespin.org/ceasespin_...s/fox_news_gets_okay_to_misinform_public.html

CNN has an even bigger advantage, most movies that come out, only show CNN as the News that are be watched (Free publicity), 99.9% of comedians almost always feel the need to throw in a joke or 20 on how horrible Fox news is, you watch any talk show, and if they talk about cable news, odds are, they said Fox stinks, or CNN is good.

So I guess people believe Fox when they say they are fair and balanced, yet not having as easy a time trusting the famous left riding groups on TV, the Movies, or comedy clubs.

No CORPORATE news is good news, but CNN isn't MSNBC when it comes to being on the left side of the spectrum. Fox News is as far right as MSNBC is far left. However, my theory on it has always been that no network has a true ideological bias. The real bias that they have is one for profits margins. Take MSNBC for example, when they launched they had Ann Coulter on their payroll and hired Michael Savage ( who Fox won't even touch) in 2003. MSNBC did not take an outright liberal bias until 2005 when the Iraq war was at its peak in unpopularity. They did this under the assumption that by playing the hot hand ( being liberal) would make them more money and cut into CNN and Fox's audiences. Fox to their credit, segmented the market the point where CNN or MSNBC can never realistically shift to the right to target their right wing audience. Neither CNN or MSNBC are truly liberal at heart and you can tell because neither of them run pro union ads ( the reason for this is that it would anger the corporate backing of the networks who are run by guys that are 99% of the time conservatives)
Fox is also guilty of this same corporate bias when it came to the coverage ( or lack thereof) of the Rupert Murdoch scandal a few years ago.

Any bias in the news is simply a means to attract ratings.

Screw the Dolphins-- if Zucker fires Piers Morgan, I'll be HIS biggest fan.

I had a teacher named Mrs. Zucker and she and her husband (I think his name was Jeff) were HUGE Marlins and Dolphins fans. I wonder if it's him, lol.

Back
Top Bottom