Headed to Jacksonville...tailgate?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Headed to Jacksonville...tailgate??

mcduff81

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I are headed to the Jacksonville got for the Dolphins game and so i can play TPC Sawgrass. I would love to head to a tailgate with fellow Dolphins fans. If anybody knows of a group of people we can tailgate with, maybe sit near, it would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks, and Fins Up!!!!!!!!

I'll be there, section 220. I'll be the guy with the Tannehill jersey on in the middle of a bunch of drunk Jags fans....aka my friends. Miami was very well represented last time they played in Jax, 2010 I believe.

Is there a large tailgate grp we can buy into? Would love to spend the morning with Dolphins fans! Please let me know if anybody know of one.
GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Bump.

I'll be heading up to Jax this weekend. Should be a good turnout for Dolphin fans. Stadium experience will be pretty cool as Alltel just got quite the revamp in the offseason:

In November 2013, Jacksonville's City Council approved $63 million in improvements to EverBank Field. Renovations included two end zone video scoreboards 362-foot-long that are the largest HD LED of their kind in the world, a platform area in the north end zone with two wading pools, unique food and beverage offerings, interactive activities, and 55,000 square feet of HD video screens, which is a world record for a stadium

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun guys and way to represent :up:

I'll be there, section 220. I'll be the guy with the Tannehill jersey on in the middle of a bunch of drunk Jags fans....aka my friends. Miami was very well represented last time they played in Jax, 2010 I believe.

I think I'm on the visitor's side section 230 or 231. Not completely sure as my old man picked up the tix for this one.

will be there with my wife,brother and his girlfriend in sect 113!!!!

Back
Top Bottom