Heading down to Pats game... Have questions... Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heading down to Pats game... Have questions... Help

dolfanerie

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi Fin Fans!
Been heading down to Ft Lauderdale last 4 years to go to Fins home game from Erie, PA. Have 6 total guys coming down and I never seem to find a real good "local" Sports bar to go to that would have a Miami type theme... These guys are all Steeler fans and I am sick of going into Black and Gold bars with them. I wanted to go somewhere that has more of a hometown atmosphere. Any suggestions? We all love our beer and bar food so that is what we are looking for. Also, any good local non-chain restuaraunts that would be worth paying a visit? Stayin for 5 days in Ft Lauderdale... By the way.... I have been at the two worst losses in Dolphins history... (Rottenburger fumble no call, and Tebow BS!) Things have to change this year!!!! FINS UP!

THANKS!!!!!

Hollywood Ale House on Sterling in Hollywood/Lauderdale. About a mile South of FLL. Hit exit 22, take a left and it's right there on your right. Great spot. Great beers. Get the Zinger Mountain Melt as an appetizer.

Head South on I-95 and stay on I-95 until it turns into US-1. Stay on US-1 heading into Coral Gables and University of Miami territory. There's a pizza spot out there at US-1 and NW17th called Casola's. Best pizza in all of South Florida.

Later on you can head on down to Coconut Grove and check out Mr. Moe's. Grab some Moose Juice. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom