Heart breaking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heart breaking

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
Man, what a heart breaking loss. The only positive I can really get out of it overall as that the team showed some heart. The line played better, but we had some plays that really hurt us. Like not getting that 4th and 1, and Sammy Morris' fumble. (Why wasn't Ronnie in for that play anyway?)
Harrington showed he can catch on fire when he gets in a rythm and made some fantastic throws. Welker and Hagan made some nice catches down the stretch. Harrington made one really bad decision early and Chambers let a ball that hit him in the chest bounce off for the pick.

The defense played great except when it mattered most. I think we blitz too much. And I think we need to do a better job of disguising blitzes because it's way too obvious when we're coming and where we're coming from. The QB has easy reads on the hot routes and the single coverage.

Mularkey's play calling in alot of situations was questionable again. We all know what plays they were, so I won't bother re-hashing.

Olindo has no confidence outside of 35 yards. He didn't hit that ball hard at all. It was a complete dud and never had a chance. I don't understand how someone can kick the ball so hard on kick-offs and so weak on field goals.

I haven't come right out and said it yet, but I'll say it now: The season is over. Not trying to state the obvious, but I figure if I say it, I'll stop giving myself false hope. No way we can overcome this. Unbelievable. What a disappointment.

I've accepted the fact that we're just a bad team. The coaches, the players, everything is just awful. I could not believe how poorly this team played today. Turnovers, dropped balls, penalties, broken coverages. Nobody would make a play until the final 9 minutes. I just know that they will find a way to screw up every big situation without fail. I have no faith whatsoever in these players and they continue to prove me right. They just can't make the plays that winning teams need to make which is why they are one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL. Pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom