Heat beat the Pacers 100-88! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat beat the Pacers 100-88!

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Excellent game, Ron Artest and Jermaine O'Neal had career days and they still got smacked up!...best part was after Artest's flagrant foul on Wade, Sapp and JT looked like they were about to go on the court and regulate :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
Excellent game, Ron Artest and Jermaine O'Neal had career days and they still got smacked up!...best part was after Artest's flagrant foul on Wade, Sapp and JT looked like they were about to go on the court and regulate :cool:

You're a HEAT fan?

Oliver...

ohall said:
You're a HEAT fan?

Oliver...
no, Laker fan, but I root for the Heat out of the East cause I live in Miami

They are my second favorite b-ball team
Panthers are my favorite hockey team
Marlins are my favorite baseball team
Canes are my favorite college football team

hate the Dolphins though :D

Hey Steven A. and the rest of the ESPN pre-game show (except the anchor), you guys truly show how bad you analysts really are. I would've been fine if you said that "I believe that the pacers would win", but to say they would win beyond a shadow of a doubt makes you guys bad analysts.....

Anyways, here are my thoughts....

1) Heat wanted this game more. Being young, fearless and having nothing to lose has its advantages (Marlins anyone?)
2) How effective has Malik Allen been off the bench? If Brian Grant can come back from the pinky injury (ill get to him in a second), i dont see him getting nearly as much minutes as he had...
3) gameball goes to Odom, he took over when it counted more as opposed to Jermanine O'Neal, in the 2nd half...
4) I hope Brian Grant can play, for the 2nd game in a row, he took what appeared to be a very grisly injury....i didnt catch if it was his shooting hand or not, but Grant is a lock from 15 feet, if its his shooting hand, its gonna hurt the heat....
5) For the first time ever at a game, i saw Timmy smiling as a spectator, it takes a lot for hardaway to smile when hes in the stands, that was a good sign...
6) I loved seeing that Sapp was talking trash to Carlisle and the rest of the pacers, I hope he becomes our spike Lee and goes to Indy....(hes back on my good side now)
7) How about the balanced scoring, Wade, Odom, Butler with over 20 points....Artest and O'Neal were unstoppable, but the rest of their team was non-existent, including "Miller-time", who shot the ugliest 3 pointer i have ever seen........
8) I was going to give some credit for maturity for Ron Artest being the only one not involved in the big scuffle, but when he tackled Wade, that went out the window....
9) This young team looks like they have gotten inside of the Pacers's head, this "1st place team" probably thought that they would win this in 4 games, maybe 5...this no doubt will help the HEAT when they go on the road, no question about it, I now believe the hit can beat this team in this series, I said before this game that if they won convincingly at the AAA they had a shot, and thats what they did....
10) How about the clamp-down in the 2nd half defensively, especially on O'Neal? How about scoring 100 points for the first time in 39 games in the playoffs? This team is so inspiring...

Be sure to add to my run-down of this game....

CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT DOWN IN YOUR SOUL???

GO HEAT!

11) Artest and O'Neal had career playoff nights..they combined for 65 points...don't expect that again

12) Rafer Alston also contributed nicely, hitting some sweet long distance bombs

Shooooot, after the game...guess who I saw walking to the stairs? Trina's ole fine azz. Hell yeah I got a hug, a picture, and she called me "baby". :D

That was the highlight of my night...

Btw, the triple beam(LO, DW, CB4) will be the best in the league next year if they can all improve and play more consistent(more CB4 and LO here than Wade).

I thought the Heat played a very good game. I missed the 1st half with some unexpected trouble from my friend. From what I saw, the Heat distributed the ball nicely. Malik Allen had a nice game, very nice IMO. Grant has quiet games, but he is very valuable to our team. I hope he isn't hurt too bad and can give it a go in Game 5. The scuffle, I wanted to see some bench players throw them bows, like Wang Zhizhi or something :lol:. Good game, let's take Game 5 now baby!

BTW, CC84, you saw Trina? I haven't seen her lately? She looking better, worse or the same? Post that pic If you can, would be nice to see.

That game was awesome!!! I have been a Heat fan since day one, I forgot how great playoff basketball was. This has been a hell of ride so far, I can honestly say that the Heat have grown a great basketball tradition down here, and the fan support is AMAZING!! It seems like Heat fans are more excited about the Heat than many Dolphin fans are excited about the Fins. I have had season tickets for a while now, I have never hear JRS as loud and as happy as the AA has been during this playoff run.

This is great and the other day Pacer fans were telling me that when Miami won Game 3 it was because Miami played their best game while Indiana played their worst game but now after Game 4 Miami played their best shooting pecentage game while O'Neal and Artest also had their best games Just goes to show that if the two teams play the best games they can that Miami would win. Now I beleive the Heat can take the seris! They need the next game so they can be up 3-2 while having the next game at Home

Loved the game. Now only if we can actually find a way to win on the road, we WILL take this series. and go to the Conference finals.

We are 6-0 at home in the playoffs, and 0-5 on the road. That's the only thing that scares me.

This young Heat team feeds off its fans. But we aren't as big a factor when we don't have Home Court. We need to take just 1 on the road.

LETS GO HEAT! -made a believer out of me!

Back
Top Bottom