Heat: Hot For Terry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat: Hot For Terry

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/6337820.htm

Originally posted by Herald
One possibility the Heat is exploring involves Atlanta Hawks restricted free agent Jason Terry, according to his agent, Raymond Brothers.

The Heat has had ongoing conversations with Terry's representatives about the guard, who averaged 17.2 points and 7.4 assists last season.

The Heat has been linked to Terry in the past. At last season's trade deadline, Miami was believed to be considering a major deal that would have netted the four-year veteran from the University of Arizona.

I think Terry is a lot better at SG but he is still a solid player at PG. It would be a nice addition for the Heat.

They've made their decision. It's Elton Brand. They can't make any other decisions until the Brand situation is resolved.

NBA.COM

Clippers OFFICIALLY match for Brand on Saturday evening.

I am so glad they matched quick, we all knew they'd match. They said they would. It was said to believe that they would take up all 15 days though. They matched early to improve ticket sales.

With the new cap, the Heat now stands between $12.8-14 million under the cap. It's time to do something!

Here are our 4 main targets and my predictions:
1.Gilbert Arenas- Will sign with Washington
2.Brad Miller- A option as talks with agent/Heat are still ongoing
3.Jason Terry- Same as above
4.Lamar Odom- Will remain a Clipper, doesn't fit Heat well

Kandi signed with Minnesota.

We gotta come away with a big man this offseason.

With all the cap room the Heat have its amazing they have'nt been able to lure anyone there. I mean why did'nt they make a run at Kandi, Miller or Nastovich sp. Maybe they can land Kemp.:)

Back
Top Bottom