HEAT Tickets For Sale Have 11 Games I Cant Go To | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HEAT Tickets For Sale Have 11 Games I Cant Go To

dolfan94

Scout Team
Reaction score
Im a Heat season ticket holder and have tickets I cant use for different games. Im not going to rip you off, Im actually selling them for under face value.

I have tickets for Tuesday Night against the Timberwolves, Saturday Night against the Nets, Nov. 22nd vs Pacers, Nov. 29th vs Wizards, Dec. 1st vs Pistons, Dec. 13th vs Hornets, Dec. 15th vs Cleveland Cavaliers, Dec. 29th vs New York Knicks, and March 16th vs Oklahoma City Thunders

Send me a PM with which game youre interested and I'll let you know the price. My tickets are in Row 3 of the Upper Deck, a couple of games are Row 1 or 2 for some reason though.

Or just call or text me at 954-798-4282 saying youre from FinHeaven

My name is Andy btw

I'll text you tomorrow.

Looking at the list again though, I might try to get those tickets for this Saturday night as well. I'm trying to hammer out some plans with my friend right now.

I'll text you tomorrow.

Looking at the list again though, I might try to get those tickets for this Saturday night as well. I'm trying to hammer out some plans with my friend right now.
Alright. Let me know ASAP

We want them! Saturday night against the Nets. The only problem I have is that I'm not flying into Lauderdale until 9:30PM this Friday. So we either have to met up real late Friday night OR Saturday after the Hurricanes game.

We want them! Saturday night against the Nets. The only problem I have is that I'm not flying into Lauderdale until 9:30PM this Friday. So we either have to met up real late Friday night OR Saturday after the Hurricanes game.

The tickets are emailable. Actually, its the only way unless you want me to print out the email tickets and give them to you. Let me know what you want to do. Paypal or cash on Friday or Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom