Hehe...another Fish-basher over at Sperts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hehe...another Fish-basher over at Sperts.

...man they got some lame writers on that site :shakeno:

Did anyone follow the link on Ricky's retirement ... that was pretty funny(Come on you have to admit it, especially about the part where everyone thinks AJ Feeley is Fiedler anyway)

"I never thought I'd see it again," a relieved Wannstedt remarked to no one in particular.

"I figured, what were the chances I'd be back here again? It's a really nice pen, with a little boat that moves up and down."

Some of that stuff actually made me laugh.

Trouble?? :confused:

He's been a model employee since we got him. Also, San Diego will pay $5.5 million for Boston this year. Miami will pay $525K.

By trouble I meant that he's a question mark...being too muscular and therefore injury-prone.

Looks like Chambers is gonna be earning his new contract, since he'll be the only guy worth throwing to.

GG2112 said:
By trouble I meant that he's a question mark...being too muscular and therefore injury-prone.

Looks like Chambers is gonna be earning his new contract, since he'll be the only guy worth throwing to.

Yeah prseason has not started yet but C Chambers will be the ONLY wr worth throwing to ........

:shakeno:

Give me a break !!

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Who else is there? Derrius Thompson? Please.

Chambers is the only worthwhile offensive guy left.

Back
Top Bottom