Hello fellow fin fans......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello fellow fin fans.........

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i am happy to be a member of the finheaven family.I am from miami were i was born in 1972 i have been a dolphan my whole life.I have just recently moved up here to detroit and have been following this harrington trade with miami every one that lives up here does not like joey.They blame him for everything when the lions would lose i know that he would be a much better q.b.with another team and another system.The lions organization is a mess they dont know what there doing but joey will be better off where ever he lands hopefully with us in miami.He would do much better in sabin's system and this coaching staff and would have much better weapons in chambers,Mcmichael,brown,ect.So if we need him to start for whatever reason i think he could do very good hopefully we can get him because we need a back up behind culpepper.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

welcome!! i do hope harrington is in miami this week. he is better than most qbs out on the free agent market right now and could develop under the coaching staff.

Hello and Welcome :D I think if we do get Harrington, he might do well, it would be a start over for him.

Welcome to finheaven. It is a good time to join, the forum clown has just retired and the position is up for grabs

Welcome aaand bienvenuuu...welcoooome!!!

Welcome to the group. Once you join, you are never allowed to leave. Kinda like Scientology. :desk:

:D

hello, welcome to the fin family...and by the way u betta not be some pats or bills fan posing as a fins fan...lol

Welcome to the boards. We appreciate well thought out posts and questions. I also think Harrington would do well here.

Back
Top Bottom