Hello Fellow Fin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Fellow Fin Fans!

Jammer13

Where life is worth living!?
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Fin Fans!

First Time poster, long time stalker! I been trolling this board for the last couple of years and finally figured it was time to get in on the action. I know a lot of the poster from other boards, such as Muck, Boomer, Ozzy and DCH from trolling on boards for the last few years, all the way back to the DD board! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and hope I can be welcomed into the Finheaven family. Being in Western New York, as my other Dolphin brothers can tell you,(Finfan54, Dread etc.) is tough but being a fan for 30 years makes it worth it.

Are you actually in Rochester??? I'm in Greece, We're getting together a posse to hunt down Justafan, interested in joining. :lol:

I'm in Webster. I'm in for looking for Justafan. Although you know this town is crawling with jills lovers behind every urinal :toliet: At least from what I read, justafan is at least rational to a point. But these other jilly fans should start getting their mail in the r-wing. If you know what I mean.

Welcome jammer.....looking forward to seeing you around. :D

Originally posted by Jammer13
I'm in Webster. I'm in for looking for Justafan. Although you know this town is crawling with jills lovers behind every urinal :toliet: At least from what I read, justafan is at least rational to a point. But these other jilly fans should start getting their mail in the r-wing. If you know what I mean.

I guess they can join Bob Matthews in his room. :lol:

You mean Bob "I'm not a jills fan" Matthews. He's a closet fan but he kisses up to them constantly, he needs it to sell papers. Brad Davies is almost as bad but at least he's a giants fan. Still the propaganda in this town is horrible. During the early 90's it was the worst. The papers lived up Jim Kellys butt.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Welcome jammer.....looking forward to seeing you around. :D

I hope you're kidding. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom