Hello From Canada! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello From Canada!

buzdoubt

effin' Catalina Wine Mixer..
Club Member
Reaction score
Fellow divisional champions....

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, been to this site many times over the years, but now i'm in.

I'm up here living between Buffalo and Toronto, the home of this years sweep of the bills...:up:

...seems like only yesterday, i was four rows up yelling at Chad, screaming at him that he was a bum (game vs. buf. out w injured arm...)...i wouldn't shut up(beer...) and he was giving me the look of death...lmao... ah, yes...how life can change in a heartbeat...!

Chad made our season! :woot:

~buz

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! U of Toronto alum here. Always was surprised at how many Phin fans there are in Toronto. Can't wait til the jills move there. :lol:

I think thats around the time I'll be there. I have to check though. I'm flying from Athens to Montreal, then spending some time in Toronto before heading to SFO.

I think thats around the time I'll be there. I have to check though. I'm flying from Athens to Montreal, then spending some time in Toronto before heading to SFO.
Unfortunately, I'll be spending most of my time in the U.S. Consulate...

Winterlicious will be going on then. You should look into it.
http://www.toronto.com/winterlicious

The website says it's through Feb. 12, but many extend it by a week or more. Call to find out. I HIGHLY recommend Kit Kat. It's where we'll be having our engagement party.

Another favorite place:
http://www.sphericalarts.com/

I wish I was going for more than a day.

I've never actually been there, I've heard that it's a pretty wild place though.

Heading to Cyprus, then Athens, then an hour connection in Montreal, and then to Toronto. Should be a pretty interesting trip to say the least.

I've never actually been there, I've heard that it's a pretty wild place though.

Heading to Cyprus, then Athens, then an hour connection in Montreal, and then to Toronto. Should be a pretty interesting trip to say the least.
No doubt, always wanted to go to Cyprus. Look forward to hearing how it went.

Last time I was in Cyprus, I spent all day on the Riviera/Beach there. Not too bad. People all drive on the wrong side of the road too.

Back
Top Bottom