Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland

Scottish Fin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Dave and I'm a Dolphins fan from Scotland. I've been interested in football since the early 1980's when it started getting shown on UK television, although some of the finer points of the game still evade me. That coincided with the Dolphins making the Super Bowl a couple of times and, although they didn't win either, I took a liking to them. My car is as close to Dolphins colours as I could get, (see my avatar) and I've even backed them to win the AFC (+2800) and the Super Bowl (+6600) this season. ;)

Although I've been to the US a bunch of times, it's always been in the summer months so I've never been to a football game, never mind to see the Dolphins, but that's about to change, I hope.

I've just booked flights to Miami in December and I hope to get tickets for the Patriots game although I'm not sure the best way to buy them. Any information would be welcome.

Anyway, best of luck for the season.

Welcome to FinHeaven. You are in the right place to talk Dolphins football. So far as game tickets go, you can check the Miami Dolphins or NFL official sites to see when individual game tickets go on sale or check a reputable resale site like stubhub.com though they tend to be more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom